Sponsored

GRANITE CRYSTAL JT Gladiator Club

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ

BSingleton

First Name
Brian Singleton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep LE Gladiator (ordered) 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT
It’s with great sadness, that I write this, but I have decided to join the Bright White club. My wife and I checked out a white rubicon and decided that it looked really nice, in person. So, after contacting our dealership, we put in for a color change, and it was granted. Now, less than 24 hours later, we are in D status and have a VIN assigned. I’ll keep checking this thread and encourage all who are holding out for this amazing color. Your perseverance and determination will pay off, and you will have a very special gladiator that shall endure. Keep calm and stay zen!
How did you put in a request?

the-dude-abides

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT 2020
Man now you got me thinking about switching to white. That white contrast with black tires, trim pieces, and black interior is pretty cool looking. Add some graphics later and woah.

The more I look at that granite from JL pictures...it seems kinda...dark and boring. I mean...it does look nice but just kinda....there...you know?

?c=1&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.jlwranglerforums.com%2Fforum%2Fattachments%2F20180105_163219-jpg.jpg

3f2175a2-d59c-4b7d-82b8-e142eaf8d54b-jpeg.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jeepznthingz

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
Man now you got me thinking about switching to white. That white contrast with black tires, trim pieces, and black interior is pretty cool looking. Add some graphics later and woah.

The more I look at that granite from JL pictures...it seems kinda...dark and boring. I mean...it does look nice but just kinda....there...you know?

?c=1&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.jlwranglerforums.com%2Fforum%2Fattachments%2F20180105_163219-jpg.jpg

3f2175a2-d59c-4b7d-82b8-e142eaf8d54b-jpeg.jpg
To be fair, you have to see granite in person, on a sunny day, after it’s had a bath....it pops brilliantly. But, yeah, the white looks really good in person, and in photos. I haven’t owned a white vehicle since I was in my 20’s. I guess I’ll relive some youth. Lol.

the-dude-abides

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT 2020
To be fair, you have to see granite in person, on a sunny day, after it’s had a bath....it pops brilliantly. But, yeah, the white looks really good in person, and in photos. I haven’t owned a white vehicle since I was in my 20’s. I guess I’ll relive some youth. Lol.
I've owned 2 black vehicles (and 1 white) and it is hands down the most gorgeous color when cleaned, waxed, and in the sun. A black mirror is just...awesome. But man it only looks like that for about half a day. I get the sense the granite will be slightly better in that regard. I'll have to go look at one on the lot I guess.

OP
OP
Jeepznthingz

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've owned 2 black vehicles (and 1 white) and it is hands down the most gorgeous color when cleaned, waxed, and in the sun. A black mirror is just...awesome. But man it only looks like that for about half a day. I get the sense the granite will be slightly better in that regard. I'll have to go look at one on the lot I guess.
Any car dirty, looks dirty. Lol. I suggest going to a Jeep dealership with lots of stock, and look at all the colors in person.

the-dude-abides

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT 2020
Any car dirty, looks dirty. Lol. I suggest going to a Jeep dealership with lots of stock, and look at all the colors in person.
Yes...true, true. Off to find a granite and white JL on a lot to compare! I'll take my wavering to a different thread.

Granite is gorgeous too!

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
That's just a rendering bro. Very inaccurate.
lmao, i scanned this whole thread and couldn't find where i made that post that you replied to, but at any rate, i've been wanting Gator for like a year. If you're in the Gator camp, you're use to making your own renderings in your head, some call that day dreaming.

It wasn't until like a month ago that we actually had a real life example to go by. And the build/price is STILL INACCURATE.

Besides, next to plywood, I think renderings are my 2nd favorite, lol.

the-dude-abides

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT 2020
I bailed on granite and changed my LE order to White, immediately went to D1, and have a VIN. Can't wait to be jealous of a granite rolling down the street. Good luck, all!

OP
OP
Jeepznthingz

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I bailed on granite and changed my LE order to White, immediately went to D1, and have a VIN. Can't wait to be jealous of a granite rolling down the street. Good luck, all!
D1? Nice!