Great news for FCA truck sales

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
Currently 8 of them on the lot in the small town of Danville, KY. Seven of them are white.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Rex3rd

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
In ala
I cruise through the local Jeep dealershi
I cruise through the local Jeep dealership in Collierville TN about once a week, and have noticed the past month, their JT inventory is growing = they are up to 13 as of this morning.
Over in Alabama they can't keep them on lots. Every time I try to test drive them there gone

wch_Chip

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
I've seen 5 other Gladiators on the road around here. Only one of them was a Rubicon, and one was a Sport. Overland's seem to be the way most people are going. On a related note the dealership I bought my wife's JLUR from had quite a few on the lot and said they had already sold about 2 dozen of them.

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Currently 8 of them on the lot in the small town of Danville, KY. Seven of them are white.
I've been to that dealership often. Even tried to work a deal with them a couple months ago when I ordered my Gladiator. I've never had any luck getting them to play ball with me.

They also have a lot in Frankfort now, but the sales manager there is an @$$ and I told them 7 years ago when I got my JKU from them that I'd never be back until that sales manager is gone. Last I heard he's still there, despite numerous consumer complaints, and I haven't been back.

The staff at their Danville location are nicer people, just won't play ball on deals.

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
I passed through there this afternoon on my way to the lake. They had two: a Rubi and a Sport S non max tow. I drove both; had to put gas in one with a voucher they gave me. :)

Enlightening to drive them back to back. I'll try to do a quick write up tomorrow, still settling in here at camp.
Sponsored