Mostacholi

First Name
Mosta
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Engineer
Thats crazy! I ordered a 2021 JTR Diesel omg 7/11 and got 7% below invoice.
Well, that gives me hope.

Advertisement

BSchoeppel

First Name
Brent
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Mortgage Loan Officer
Just had my sticker pop up available after I was told we are shipped in KZ status...supposedly arriving at my local rail yard in Kent, WA by 10/12....hopefully that will be faster...should not take nearly 3 weeks to train from Ohio to Washington state, in my opinion. But, we'll get onto the price negotiations with the dealer when they have the rig ready for me. Still crossing my fingers about getting a deal like others here have said they've gotten. I really don't want to wait another 2+ months for another one to be built via another dealership.

PastV1

First Name
Keith
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Hydro Blue soon, 2014 Highlander
There are a few threads here about below invoice pricing and who to see about it.

BSchoeppel

First Name
Brent
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Mortgage Loan Officer
There are a few threads here about below invoice pricing and who to see about it.
I've spoken to one of them who provided me with the price they would offer, so I'm using that as my negotiating tool. Sure hope it works

PastV1

First Name
Keith
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Hydro Blue soon, 2014 Highlander
I've spoken to one of them who provided me with the price they would offer, so I'm using that as my negotiating tool. Sure hope it works
Good Luck! My local dealer gave me $100 over invoice as his best deal. :)

BSchoeppel

First Name
Brent
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Mortgage Loan Officer
Over invoice?!
I negotiated 7% below invoice.
Looks like Larson CJD in Puyallup may be unwilling to work with me on price. We go in tonight since my rig is in the rail yard and should be to the dealership in a few days. The salesperson is saying that they have people calling in asking about the diesel gladiator willing to pay at or above MSRP, and they can just pull my rig to sell to someone else. I'll know more later tonight, and will add another comment as to the outcome. If they reject the reduced price, I have a deal lined up with Peterson in Nampa ID.....I hate having to re-order another rig, but I refuse to be screwed on price by a greedy dealership.
We're at 12 weeks from order right now.....so frustrating!

Advertisement

Advertisement