Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Mortgage Loan Officer
Just had my sticker pop up available after I was told we are shipped in KZ status...supposedly arriving at my local rail yard in Kent, WA by 10/12....hopefully that will be faster...should not take nearly 3 weeks to train from Ohio to Washington state, in my opinion. But, we'll get onto the price negotiations with the dealer when they have the rig ready for me. Still crossing my fingers about getting a deal like others here have said they've gotten. I really don't want to wait another 2+ months for another one to be built via another dealership.

PastV1

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Hydro Blue soon, 2014 Highlander
There are a few threads here about below invoice pricing and who to see about it.

BSchoeppel

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Mortgage Loan Officer
There are a few threads here about below invoice pricing and who to see about it.
I've spoken to one of them who provided me with the price they would offer, so I'm using that as my negotiating tool. Sure hope it works

PastV1

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Hydro Blue soon, 2014 Highlander
I've spoken to one of them who provided me with the price they would offer, so I'm using that as my negotiating tool. Sure hope it works
Good Luck! My local dealer gave me $100 over invoice as his best deal. :)

Sponsored

BSchoeppel

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Mortgage Loan Officer
Over invoice?!
I negotiated 7% below invoice.
Looks like Larson CJD in Puyallup may be unwilling to work with me on price. We go in tonight since my rig is in the rail yard and should be to the dealership in a few days. The salesperson is saying that they have people calling in asking about the diesel gladiator willing to pay at or above MSRP, and they can just pull my rig to sell to someone else. I'll know more later tonight, and will add another comment as to the outcome. If they reject the reduced price, I have a deal lined up with Peterson in Nampa ID.....I hate having to re-order another rig, but I refuse to be screwed on price by a greedy dealership.
We're at 12 weeks from order right now.....so frustrating!

Kenyon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Looking for some guidance and maybe someone has something similar happen to an order. I have a Gladiator on order and an option was muffed. On 10/10, I agreed to a price and configuration based on the Configuration Preview I was sent. The order was placed on 10/12. On 10/16 the dealer sent me the Priced Order Configuration with the VIN and a code of D, but the leather seats show as Black (-X9) rather than Black/Dark Saddle (-TV) as in the Configuration Preview. I asked them on the same day to fix that. 5 days later I follow up to see if the fix was made. A day later the answer was "Yes I need another day to be sure, but my manager contacted our Rep and he made the change but it takes a couple of day to see if it worked. I will let you know asap." That was Thursday 10/21... so yesterday I sent a follow-up. Waiting.

The real question is whether it is in fact a simple phone call from the dealer to Jeep to update an order with what should be a simple fix, or is it a re-order scenario, and they are not being honest?

I did check yesterday with customer service, and the build has moved to sequenced for production, code D1. So things are moving along, which might be good if they fixed this muff. I'm hoping they aren't planning to go "oh well, do you still want the truck" when it arrives. Wasting weeks of my time. Black seats in North Carolina gonna be hot, and not gonna be in my Gladiator!

mtngoat92081

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Max Tow, Mazdaspeed 3
Ordered my Max Tow on October 22. I wanted the soft top with all the other packages including 8.4 inch screen and premium audio which is why I ordered. I almost waited to order and so glad I didn't. Apparently according to the configurator, you can't get a max tow anymore with a soft top and the 8.4 inch screen. To get the 8.4 inch screen, you must include the popular equipment package that includes the hard top.

BSchoeppel

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Mortgage Loan Officer
Ordered my Max Tow on October 22. I wanted the soft top with all the other packages including 8.4 inch screen and premium audio which is why I ordered. I almost waited to order and so glad I didn't. Apparently according to the configurator, you can't get a max tow anymore with a soft top and the 8.4 inch screen. To get the 8.4 inch screen, you must include the popular equipment package that includes the hard top.
Is this for the diesel? If so, max tow isn't available (or wasn't when I ordered).
I hate how you can't pick and choose options....we have to pick packages, which then end up basically double charging for some options since they pop up in multiple packages....

Sponsored

mtngoat92081

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Max Tow, Mazdaspeed 3
Is this for the diesel? If so, max tow isn't available (or wasn't when I ordered).
I hate how you can't pick and choose options....we have to pick packages, which then end up basically double charging for some options since they pop up in multiple packages....
Mine wasn't for diesel. You can get the max tow option on diesel due to the cooling issue I think.

The configurator has some issues and redundancies. The best thing to do is consult with a dealer that can check the order guide. There is an order guide and sheet here in the forum as well that is updated fairly often and seems to be quite accurate.

BSchoeppel

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Mortgage Loan Officer
Mine wasn't for diesel. You can get the max tow option on diesel due to the cooling issue I think.

The configurator has some issues and redundancies. The best thing to do is consult with a dealer that can check the order guide. There is an order guide and sheet here in the forum as well that is updated fairly often and seems to be quite accurate.
I ordered mine on day 3 of availability, July 12th....no one knew what was going on then lol. Yes, no max tow due to how hot the diesel can run. I'm happy with 6978 tow capacity though.

20201020_165406.jpg

joncr500hon

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
Te x h
Just ordered ours yesterday we were given a VON # can someone please send me to link to watch the process ...? New to forum :) thank you

mazeppa

First Name
y= x/0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Panda
Occupation
knife sharpening snob
Just ordered ours yesterday we were given a VON # can someone please send me to link to watch the process ...? New to forum :) thank you

Your dealer can provide you with the VIN in less than week. You can also get you VIN when it has been generated from Jeep Chat with your VON. I have been told that Jeep Chat is not as informative as it was in the past (maybe by design).
https://fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep/s/knowledge

Read the first post of this thread.
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...sticker-and-build-sheet-order-tracking.15238/

Most of the time you build sheet will be available about a month after you order, using this link with your VIN appended to the end, no space after the "=". Check it daily, it will generate an error until one day BOOM you build sheet will appear.
https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=

Your window sticker is usually available a few days after your build sheet, using this link with your VIN appended to the end, usually you get the build sheet before the window sticker.
https://www.jeep.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=

Note: the time frames I listed might be shorter or longer with no consistency of other people's orders.

Enjoy your new Gladiator.

joncr500hon

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
Te x h
Your dealer can provide you with the VIN in less than week. You can also get you VIN when it has been generated from Jeep Chat with your VON. I have been told that Jeep Chat is not as informative as it was in the past (maybe by design).
https://fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep/s/knowledge

Read the first post of this thread.
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...sticker-and-build-sheet-order-tracking.15238/

Most of the time you build sheet will be available about a month after you order, using this link with your VIN appended to the end, no space after the "=". Check it daily, it will generate an error until one day BOOM you build sheet will appear.
https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=

Your window sticker is usually available a few days after your build sheet, using this link with your VIN appended to the end, usually you get the build sheet before the window sticker.
https://www.jeep.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=

Note: the time frames I listed might be shorter or longer with no consistency of other people's orders.

Enjoy your new Gladiator.
Thank You so much !!
Sponsored