Sponsored

Guy parting out his Gladiator. High end parts.

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
Never understand doing all that stuff and then getting rid of the vehicle a year later but that is just me. I suppose he has his reasons
Let me start by saying I’m not advocating for his prices but do to supply and demand, there is a bunch of this stuff on back order. I’ve basically redone my build sheet 4 times trying to get stuff in to start.
This should be cash and carry.
My guess these go hand in hand. He's probably capitalizing on the market for both his parts and his truck (and purposely selling them separately).

That top is seriously kick-ass, but "custom" makes me wonder about water seals, off road integrity, heat exposure, and overall quality of the build.
Sponsored

USMC-SSGT

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Aluminum tubing transport
Would love more info on the top. One thing I miss from my last vehicle was the panoramic roof. I live in New England so top really needs to be in about 3/4 of the year +-

OP
OP
TxSmitty

TxSmitty

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I was watching some DIY videos on youtube and came across this...

This guy is in San Antonio so I bet it was done by him or he used his DIY info to do it himself.... Like i plan on doing now. Boohahahaha.

Panoramic Jeep Worldwide

Matts4313

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Max Tow
I was watching some DIY videos on youtube and came across this...

This guy is in San Antonio so I bet it was done by him or he used his DIY info to do it himself.... Like i plan on doing now. Boohahahaha.

Panoramic Jeep Worldwide
Oh wow, the guys who do that install are literally 5 minutes away from me. There ad says it coast $2k and this is selling for $2.5k though?

Sponsored

OP
OP
TxSmitty

TxSmitty

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I really like the Clearlidz front see through top. It is $1400 just for the front. I really like how this one has the back full glass.
Sponsored