Sponsored

Has anyone had issues with steering wheel stereo controls?

JDMOE04

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
My controls on the backside left (use to switch songs, etc.) only work about a 1/4 of the time.........has anyone else experienced this or know of a way to fix?
Sponsored

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
My controls on the backside left (use to switch songs, etc.) only work about a 1/4 of the time.........has anyone else experienced this or know of a way to fix?
Is this concern still present, JDMOE04? Send us a private message with more details so we can assist.

Kate
Jeep Cares

OP
OP

JDMOE04

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Is this concern still present, JDMOE04? Send us a private message with more details so we can assist.

Kate
Jeep Cares
yes, it is still a daily issue

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
yes, it is still a daily issue
Sorry to hear that! We have located your private message though, so we will continue to work with you there.

Kate
Jeep Cares

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock; 1987 Jeep Wrangler Laredo; 1988 Porsche 911, 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, 1994 Toyota Pickup 4x4. Not all at the same time.
When I first got my truck, when I pressed ā€œNext songā€ button, it would jump 2 or 3 or 4 songs ahead....super frustrating, but it hasnā€™t happened in a while. Hopefully it fixed itself...???

Sponsored

narcoteca

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTJS98 2021
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Narquitecto
After turn off/turn on the truck with my iPhone connected (without disconnecting) the stereo control stop working, my temporal fix is reconnecting the device. frustrating

RIJeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
IT Support
I just realized there is an issue with mine. 10 days old. The steering wheel lights flicker or go out and when that happens the controls on the back for audio don't work. Time to visit the dealer already.
If I give the steering wheel a good thump it starts working again, loose conne tion or pinched wire is my guess until they can look at it.

MyRight

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Freedom, 2003 Grand Cherokee Laredo
My volume occasionally changes or my station will change while turning the wheel.
Each time I realize my finger(s) have inadvertently hit the buttons on the back side of the steering wheel.
Sponsored