Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
When I ordered ours, ACC wasn't showing up on the dealer's system either - nor my order sheet or the build sheet. But not a biggie for me. I very rarely ever use cruise control of any kind (all my other vehicles have ACC, which I've never used.) But lo and behold, it's written right there on the window sticker...
ACC Window.jpg

I too got every option except smokers' group, dual-top, and half-doors.
GG and spray-in bed liner of all things wasn't available for order. Not a biggie... I'd rather have the platinum line-X anyway.
Very interesting!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Teqsand

Teqsand

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD & 22 JTRD
Occupation
Bum
When I ordered ours, ACC wasn't showing up on the dealer's system either - nor my order sheet or the build sheet. But not a biggie for me. I very rarely ever use cruise control of any kind (all my other vehicles have ACC, which I've never used.) But lo and behold, it's written right there on the window sticker...
ACC Window.jpg

I too got every option except smokers' group, dual-top, and half-doors.
GG and spray-in bed liner of all things wasn't available for order. Not a biggie... I'd rather have the platinum line-X anyway.
But when did you order it? And how long was your wait? I tried ordering today, and I have a move to the front of the line code so it should take max 4 weeks to build... also you were ok not getting it, so getting it was a bonus... I cant risk my one time code on the hope they will have it :(

Pedal Metal

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 1975 Camaro, 1973 Beetle
Occupation
Analyst
But when did you order it? And how long was your wait? I tried ordering today, and I have a move to the front of the line code so it should take max 4 weeks to build... also you were ok not getting it, so getting it was a bonus... I cant risk my one time code on the hope they will have it :(
You may want to speak to your General Sales Manager and ask if they can reach out to their Jeep regional representative / zone mgr or whatever Jeep titles it. You can then ask for a written declaration of whatā€™s included in the order group. There should be no reason that they would not want to clear up any misunderstanding before you order. Btw, prior to my past order, the GSM I had been working with texted his Jeep counterpart for a question I had and it was no big deal for him.
Best of luck!

Tommyd

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator sport
Occupation
Grounds manager
Fine by me.......less shit to break. I have on my JLRUnand never use it. I'll keep that money for mods
Iā€™ve never heard of adaptive cruise break on any car. Even the first gen cars with it. It is an expensive windshield to replace though. Thatā€™s probably a better excuse lol

KidBobot

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gladiator Mojave, 17 Sienna, 92 VW Cabriolet
That's a good point. I ordered this Jeep back in late-June. So maybe it was still available back then. But they just built it less than 2 weeks ago if that's worthy any consideration.
Question: How did you get a "move to the front of the line code"?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Teqsand

Teqsand

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD & 22 JTRD
Occupation
Bum
Iā€™ve never heard of adaptive cruise break on any car. Even the first gen cars with it. It is an expensive windshield to replace though. Thatā€™s probably a better excuse lol
Could be wrong but pretty sure with or without is same windshield, jeep didn't attach the adaptive sensors to the glass because it folds down...

OP
OP
Teqsand

Teqsand

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD & 22 JTRD
Occupation
Bum
Just in case

OP
OP
Teqsand

Teqsand

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD & 22 JTRD
Occupation
Bum
Question: How did you get a "move to the front of the line code"?
How, FCA saw a picture of me and said that guy is so ugly he needs to lost in the woods ASAP... šŸ˜†

Actually was part of my buyback negotiations, ordered, waited 4 months, and in the 5 1/2 months I owned it, it was in the shop longer than I drove it.

Tommyd

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator sport
Occupation
Grounds manager
Could be wrong but pretty sure with or without is same windshield, jeep didn't attach the adaptive sensors to the glass because it folds down...
Alright well thatā€™s good to know. I thought I saw somewhere where it was 1500 to replace the acc windshield. I hope your right

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Mojave, 20 Supra, 16 Wrangler UNLTD,
Ok, so I'm confused. On Jeep's website the ACC is showing as a separate item ($945) and is not part of the Advanced safety group ($1145). It appears it's available , just not as part of the Advanced safety group package. Was it bundled together previously like the remote start option that used to be bundle with the Cold weather group?

ACC is the best. Since I've had it on my Supra it's become one of my must have features on a car now.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Teqsand

Teqsand

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD & 22 JTRD
Occupation
Bum
Ok, so I'm confused. On Jeep's website the ACC is showing as a separate item ($945) and is not part of the Advanced safety group ($1145). It appears it's available , just not as part of the Advanced safety group package. Was it bundled together previously like the remote start option that used to be bundle with the Cold weather group?

ACC is the best. Since I've had it on my Supra it's become one of my must have features on a car now.
There are 2 safety groups....

Safety is 1145 a has blind spot, LED TAIL lights, parking sensors

ACC group os considered the Advanced safety and is 945, it has ACC, collision warning, auto highbeam, brake assit

(Pricing seems reversed to me but hey)

Jeep Gladiator HEADS UP... NO ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL Screenshot_20220815-052800_Firefox

Jeep Gladiator HEADS UP... NO ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL Screenshot_20220815-052739_Firefox

Geoarch

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
swxrflab.net
Vehicle(s)
2024 JTR, Bright White AT; 2022 JTR MT (traded)
Occupation
geoarchaeologist (retired)
Went to order my JTRD today, just on a weird feeling I asked if adaptive cruise was in the advanced safety group. It normally is, and the price is the same as normal, but when the deal looked at details, ADAPTIVE CRUISE is no longer there meaning NOT AVAILABLE.....

Killed my deal ....
Weirder still is that I got a mid year 2022 JTR (built 4/22) and did not order it but got it anyway.

22_Sarge_Sport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S
This is part of why these forums are so interesting to me, the different perspectives on owning the same car. There are several folks here who consider this feature to be a dealbreaker, and until I read this thread, I wouldn't have been able to say if mine even had it or not. And I did a ton of research before I ordered it. It just wasn't even on my radar (ba-doom tish) at all.

OP
OP
Teqsand

Teqsand

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD & 22 JTRD
Occupation
Bum
Weirder still is that I got a mid year 2022 JTR (built 4/22) and did not order it but got it anyway.
Well, now I know where the ACC for my build went.... hope you enjoy it... šŸ˜†

Mball488

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Military
You have to give up the entire safety group then.... same price with or without that system.... I want the other stuff in it also, love the auto high beam
You can get the safety group without the forward collision. The auto high beam is also unlocked if you install a Tazer. I agree with most that having forward collision is just something else to break. I feel you though, when the JL's first came out in 2018 I had one shipped all the way to Germany. They told me it had the 8.4 inch screen. It showed up with the 7 inch and I walked away haha. If you are going to spend that much money, might as well get something YOU want.
Sponsored