Height of lifted JT w/2.5 inch lift and bigger tires

Moorebi

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel
I am thinking about lifting my it w/ 2.5 inch and going up to 35 or 37 inch tires but I am wondering what does that make the height of cabin?

Just want to make sure it will fit in garage
Sponsored

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
You will find that the lift height of different brands means drastically different things. Mopar for ex seems to be 2" after lift. My Clayton 2.5" on a non Rubicon was more like 3.5" to 4" because they want it to be 2.5" on the Rubicon which is already taller than my Overland.

Tires are the same. 35" doesn't really mean 35" with the weight of the truck on it.

I will say that my Clayton 2.5" and 35" Trail Grapplers will clear 78" no issues. 79" get's tight. 80" probably not.

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
Depends on the lift. Clayton & EVO will net you more on a 2.5" lift then some other brands will on a 3.5 (depends on where the lift is measured from). Look for topics on the lift you want & you will find that most have this discussed.

TrainMan

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Silverado, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S.
The Mopar 2" lifted my Sport almost 3".

DeezJT

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
here is another thread regarding lift height. I’m trying to keep it under 80” with a 3.5 and 37’s but numbers are all over the place depending on lift and actual measurements users took. Some were measuring the front of the freedom panels which sits a little lower than the rear. I have an appointment tomorrow at my local Jeep shop and I will take measurements of any lifted gladiators that they have so I can determine my route.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/how-tall-is-your-modified-gladiator.19599/
Sponsored