Sponsored

Hella Yella JT

MPETE

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Wrangler Sport, 2015 NIssan Frontier SV crew cab VTP 4x4, 1996 Chevy S10 excab sportside 4.3 5spd
Occupation
F*rd parts guy
My JT purchase has been put on hold for at least a year or so. I am desperately hoping that by the time I am ready to buy that HellaYella or a similar Yellow color is available. I think Gator, Gobi, and especially Stingray are just plain ugly. and I'll never own another black vehicle that I care about (beaters are different) So that only leaves a few colors available for me. I'd also really like to see a nice glossy maroon color.
Sponsored

MPETE

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Wrangler Sport, 2015 NIssan Frontier SV crew cab VTP 4x4, 1996 Chevy S10 excab sportside 4.3 5spd
Occupation
F*rd parts guy
It looks like you got your wish!
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...h-live-look-at-snazzberry-from-chicago.27546/

Now if only we can get that yellow going...
This color confuses me, In some pics it looks like maroon, and in other pics it looks like its got a hint of pink in it. With a name like "snazzbery" I think it's going to be more of a raspberry red than a nice maroon like I am looking for. I'm gonna have to wait til I see it in person to make an official opinion. Plus, will they offer it on lesser models or will this color be exclusive to the High Altitude trim. I imagine it will be like the purple color on the JK. Initially the only way to get it was a certain special edition trim. Then eventually it made it's way to the rest of the lineup.

Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
That stinks.
To make matters worse, when Jeep discontinues a color like this, they usually wait a full model year before bringing back a same or similar one. So in theory, if High Velocity got dropped in 2025, it would be 2026 before we see another Yellow came back unless they just release a limited like one or two month run like they did recently with Punk'n.

GoBraves95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S
Build Thread
Link
To make matters worse, when Jeep discontinues a color like this, they usually wait a full model year before bringing back a same or similar one. So in theory, if High Velocity got dropped in 2025, it would be 2026 before we see another Yellow came back unless they just release a limited like one or two month run like they did recently with Punk'n.
yeah that is worse. Nothing against those who like the high velocity color, but it may be my least favorite color that has been offered on a Gladiator so far.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
yeah that is worse. Nothing against those who like the high velocity color, but it may be my least favorite color that has been offered on a Gladiator so far.
I do not understand the appeal of High Velocity either. Must be a generational thing.

I would really like to know the market research on what made Jeep pick it? I like to see the age demographic break down on it.
Sponsored