Help with mopar lift

Tintop

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc sierra Denali
Hi. Need advice from the forum. I have a brand new JTRD. I had a shop install the diesel specific mopar lift + the teraflex leveling kit. I’m getting a really bad forward bow on the drivers front spring. I asked the shop and they said to bring it by and they will look. They also said it’s generally not a good idea to stack the spring lift with the leveling kits. Better to just buy a spring with the height you want. I’m trying to figure out the best way forward. I’ll stop by the shop and they will check if seated properly. Any advice?

ACBF73C6-CB88-4CC7-AA1A-3635EE74838D.jpeg

6D5FB7D8-993B-468C-BE52-8B597A3A7763.jpeg
Sponsored

XraytecH

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Xraytech
Vehicle Showcase
Hi. Need advice from the forum. I have a brand new JTRD. I had a shop install the diesel specific mopar lift + the teraflex leveling kit. I’m getting a really bad forward bow on the drivers front spring. I asked the shop and they said to bring it by and they will look. They also said it’s generally not a good idea to stack the spring lift with the leveling kits. Better to just buy a spring with the height you want. I’m trying to figure out the best way forward. I’ll stop by the shop and they will check if seated properly. Any advice?

Jeep Gladiator Help with mopar lift 6D5FB7D8-993B-468C-BE52-8B597A3A7763

Jeep Gladiator Help with mopar lift 6D5FB7D8-993B-468C-BE52-8B597A3A7763
Looks like the spring is not "Clocked" in the correct position. You maybe able to fix it yourself.

USMC-SSGT

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Aluminum tubing transport
Hard to tell from the photo, but looks like it’s not clocked. It’s something you can look at and immediately see if it’s not.

Jeep Gladiator Help with mopar lift BE6CA703-D4C3-412D-A19F-ABA6EF77562A

OP
OP
Tintop

Tintop

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc sierra Denali
Just wanted to stop back in and thank @XraytecH and @USMC-SSGT for the helpful tips. Based on your feedback I took it back to the stop today. They were nice and pulled it right in to check it out. Turns out they had reversed the left & right pads. They changed them out and the forward bow is gone. It also seems to drive better. Thanks for your help.

Sponsored

XraytecH

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Xraytech
Vehicle Showcase
Just wanted to stop back in and thank @XraytecH and @USMC-SSGT for the helpful tips. Based on your feedback I took it back to the stop today. They were nice and pulled it right in to check it out. Turns out they had reversed the left & right pads. They changed them out and the forward bow is gone. It also seems to drive better. Thanks for your help.
My second thought would have been swapping positions between the spring isolators. Good to hear the issue has resolved.

USMC-SSGT

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Aluminum tubing transport
Nice, that’s a good resolution. A little easier to handle than a shop simply not clocking the spring correctly. Throw some isolators on the bench and it’s an easy mistake to mix them up.
For a job like that, does the whole process need to be done again? All the loosening and removing of links etc to drop the axle and pull the spring?

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
Whole process, I had to when I replaced the lower spring perches with the Daystar ones to correct spring bow.

rafael004

First Name
rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gobi gladiator
Occupation
gc
i read i think in quadratec that the mopar lift can't be used with leveling kit
Sponsored