Here is a new bed canopy coming.

3VOLVE

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2019 JLUR
I like this top as well, I wonder if they offer solid sides as well? Need to keep prying eyes out.
Sponsored

peterpilot379

First Name
Star
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Mojave Gladiator
Occupation
Pirate
Company says it should be available sometime in February. It will fold down similar to the Bestop design but will not lay flat. Talked to the tech guy there and initial orders will be through them directly at first. Attached is the installation manual so you can see how it looks.

Attachments

MASS_JT

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Company says it should be available sometime in February. It will fold down similar to the Bestop design but will not lay flat. Talked to the tech guy there and initial orders will be through them directly at first. Attached is the installation manual so you can see how it looks.
Thanks for this. Did you happen to get a price?

SteveInOrlando

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Software Design
Thanks for the instruction manual. Looks fairly simple. Exactly what i need. Something to put on when the family goes on vacation and remove after we are home.

Sponsored

TheRealGinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Definitely interested in learning more but my knee jerk reaction is I would prefer it to fold flat...also likely means the front window cannot be removed but I could be wrong. Any thoughts on preference here?

Cheers

OP
OP
KVJ

KVJ

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S W/Max Tow
@danimal2000

I bought my bed cover from them in 2019. It's a good cover, I'm sure their soft topper will be well made. Let us know how it goes, with pictures of course.

Sponsored

Jerhemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Willys
The only thing I am not of fan of (from what I can see so far) is the way it collapses.

Last edited:

TheRealGinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
The only thing I am not of fan of (from what I can see so far) is the way it collapses.
I agree. I wonder how easy it is to just remove the bars from the rack when needed? If quick and easy it would mitigate some of this issue for me. Looking forward to seeing a detailed review.

Cheers

danimal2000

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
was informed it shipped already, much faster than i expected....seems i might be the guinea pig for the forum folks....will brush up my writing skills in preparation :)

TheRealGinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
was informed it shipped already, much faster than i expected....seems i might be the guinea pig for the forum folks....will brush up my writing skills in preparation :)
Awesome, looking forward to hearing your first impressions!

Cheers
Sponsored