First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave 1991 Toyota Hilux
Occupation
Electrician
Just ordered one myself. Hoping this is the goldilocks of them all. Didn’t like the way it doesn’t go all the way down at first, but that probably will accomodate a dirt bike tire better.

TheRealGinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Just ordered one myself. Hoping this is the goldilocks of them all. Didn’t like the way it doesn’t go all the way down at first, but that probably will accomodate a dirt bike tire better.
Awesome! Looking forward to hearing your feedback :)

Cheers

Sponsored

Alaskantinbender

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch edition
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
OOp's didn't see this thread till now and started another one.

Just placed one on order today. Sale price and free shipping.

Also, the tailgate can open without monkeying around with the back window. A big plus in my mind. I have used soft tops in the past and having to undo the back flap can be a real pain in the kiester.

More to follow.
https://www.agricover.com/outlander...tor&choose_bed=5ft+Bed+(w/+or+w/o+Trail+Rail)

Alaskantinbender

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch edition
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
OOp's didn't see this thread till now and started another one.

Just placed one on order today. Sale price and free shipping.

Also, the tailgate can open without monkeying around with the back window. A big plus in my mind. I have used soft tops in the past and having to undo the back flap can be a real pain in the kiester.

More to follow.
https://www.agricover.com/outlander...tor&choose_bed=5ft+Bed+(w/+or+w/o+Trail+Rail)

Well, I'm impressed. Just received an e-mail that my topper has shipped. About 6 hours or so since ordering. Is that fast or what.

TheRealGinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Whenever y'all install these I am very interested in whether it is water tight. I have read the Bestop has shown significant issues with this and is extremely important as I live in the PNW...

Thanks 👍

Sponsored

MOJAVEC22

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave 1991 Toyota Hilux
Occupation
Electrician

TheRealGinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Outlander. So far I like the look and fit 👍🏽 Will get back with water proof rating. Seems like it would be pretty dam rainproof. I made a new post about it as my first post ever.

I apologize for the repeat of this post, I just wanted to reply everywhere I had originally.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/outlander-by-agri-cover-inc-aci-products.55277/

Jeep Gladiator Here is a new bed canopy coming. D03DF816-AD61-4320-AEFE-237887209CD6

Jeep Gladiator Here is a new bed canopy coming. D03DF816-AD61-4320-AEFE-237887209CD6

Awesome 😎👍

Looks great and congrats on the first thread lol. I'll reply over there for further questions. I'm sure it will be a popular thread.

Cheers
Sponsored