Sponsored

Here's my beach vacation Gladiator setup!

TJDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Motorized toy collector
That's awesome! Try doing that with a Wrangler!
Pictures like these make me feel much better about selling the Wranglers to get a Gladiator.

OP
OP
Doolin64

Doolin64

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Audi A4
Just finished a week at the beach, had the doors and top off the entire time, it was certainly a refreshing experience
Pulling the doors off now. The roof is going to stay on unfortunately. Darn rain covers were backordered. Black leather baking in the sun wouldn't be fun.

Sponsored

arosen1997

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
LAV Turret Technician
Pulling the doors off now. The roof is going to stay on unfortunately. Darn rain covers were backordered. Black leather baking in the sun wouldn't be fun.
Ahh yeah we can park under the house we rent so it stays nice and cool as well as nice and dry for the occasion rain shower

OP
OP
Doolin64

Doolin64

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Audi A4
I'll take some close up pictures, but I started with these Inno bed rack that I bought with credit card points and then I had some custom brackets made for 80 bucks so I could close my bed cover. I had Inno square cross bars from my F150 roof rack.

Wizard5980

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTM; TJ
Outstanding! Really like the carrier mod to a beach wagon!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DHP

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Overland JT
I just did a trip with a setup very similar! Believe we bought the same bike mount on your crossbar setup. Looks good. Amazing how much you can fit on the back above the bed. Sent a pic to my dad and he said the same about The Beverly Hillbillies LOL

Sponsored

Jeepnoob34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
How many people you hauling? You planning on leaving your doors at home for the week? I’d consider leaving my doors if I was at a condo. I don’t think I would if I was at a hotel with public parking.

Wizard5980

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTM; TJ
@Doolin64 where did you find the wheels for the cargo carrier? Showed it to wife who takes the kids to the beach solo sometimes when I'm at work and now she wants me to make one for our carrier! :facepalm: Should have known! Hahaha. Any help would be appreciated! :)

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
That’s a lot of stuff for an F-150! Haha I like the beach cart mod for sure. :like:

Jobowerman

First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
I don't quite understand how you managed to tire out the last bike...When my friends and I go out for a bike ride, we have a maximum of two bikes. I'm just afraid of damaging it if there' more of them. I, of course, prefer to ride in the mountains and sometimes ride on the plains, but I don't like to go to the beaches. After all, you have to shake the wheels off the sand there anyway. I prefer the beaches for a regular vacation. By the way, probably someone might be interested - I've been to Losaltosresort.com, a great resort, the area is very conducive to cycling.

Jchalvad

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Father of many
Downsizing from an F150 cause me to rethink how I pack the truck. I had to get creative packing all our junk for the week. We looked like the Beverly Hillbillies but we made the 3hr drive with no issues.

Jeep Gladiator Here's my beach vacation Gladiator setup! 20200626_202518

Where did you get beach cart? 😍
Sponsored