Sponsored

coalcracker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 2007 2-door Wrangler X
For folks who might want this color, I’d recommend checking out a JL in this color in person before ordering. I generally love the brighter colors and was looking forward to seeing this color on the JT, but after seeing it in person, I’m underwhelmed. It’s more like a pale yellow and not nearly as greenish or as bright as I thought it would be based on photos on the Jeep website.

Attaching a pic of a JL that I took at my local dealership.

Jeep Gladiator High Velocity Yellow Color Introduced For 2023 Jeep Gladiator 31127EBC-2213-40F9-B53E-EF2B6926EB78
Sponsored

Karnivoolfan

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Baja
How come High Velocity isn't available to choose and look on the Build and Price feature yet?

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
How come High Velocity isn't available to choose and look on the Build and Price feature yet?
Because Jeep put zero effort in to their site. I ordered mine on 18 Aug, High Velocity is in the dealers order guide/system

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Website builder has never reflected real time ordering capability to what is actually being produced. Like already mentioned, you have to go a dealership to find real time status of what is available. The limited colors are the worse for getting on the website builder in any practical time.

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Website builder has never reflected real time ordering capability to what is actually being produced. Like already mentioned, you have to go a dealership to find real time status of what is available. The limited colors are the worse for getting on the website builder in any practical time.
Yeah it seems like by the time they add the new colors to the site, it's already been discontinued....look at Gecko green for last year

Sponsored

DesertRated

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Mojave
Because Jeep put zero effort in to their site. I ordered mine on 18 Aug, High Velocity is in the dealers order guide/system
And the same reason the Jeep site still has the Hard Top option @ $0 for Rubicon and Mojave. I have to believe it takes an IT person less than 5 minutes to fix the website.

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
And the same reason the Jeep site still has the Hard Top option @ $0 for Rubicon and Mojave. I have to believe it takes an IT person less than 5 minutes to fix the website.
Oh absolutely.......again, lazy. Lazy because they know us Kool Aid drinks already know everything ahead of time and order anyways lol.......I'm a prime example
Sponsored