Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
IT
Jeep Gladiator Home made Jeep bed separator - IMG_2625

2x8 cut to size, rounded edges on the bottom, wood filled damaged areas, sanded, primed, painted and a gloss finish.
‘Decal’ is actually raised lettering individually installed by yours truly.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Bruiser 281

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mojave
What length are y’all cutting the boards too? Looks like the homemade dividers are perfect.

asizemore

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Telluride, MB AMG C63S, 2002 Ram 1500
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Looks great, quite unique too. I don't think I've ever seen a Gladiator sporting that.
I was looking for something different and found that cedar slab for $20. So I thought even if I messed it up it wasn’t going to break the bank so to speak.

asizemore

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Telluride, MB AMG C63S, 2002 Ram 1500
Occupation
Cybersecurity
What length are y’all cutting the boards too? Looks like the homemade dividers are perfect.
I did 57 5/8 and put 1/4 in self adhesive foam pad on each end. Of course by the time I was done sanding it was probably 1/4 shorter.

Sponsored

NULL POINTER

First Name
Carmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTR Auto '19 VetteZ06 7spdVert
I resemble that remark. ;-)

clearly this is a thread for those that like to over engineer their projects, for which I may ( or may not ) aspire to.
Yep, I went by what is in the owners manual, page 94 in "Getting to know your vehicle" in my 2023 Gladiator Owners Manual. Yeah, I RTFM. Mine is two pine 2X4's, cut to 57 5/8 inches and bottom corners cut on the one that sits on the bed, and also a 50" 2X4 with all corners rounded for the slots atop the bed rear wheelhouses in case I want to flatload something with the tailgate partially open. All 3 in place with a piece of plywood on top creates a level surface. I don't normally drive with the 50 inch, it stays in the garage unless I am going to be needing it. Since it all sits underneath a tonneau cover, I haven't even bothered to rattle can them for protection yet. Someday...

Sweetums

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 LJR, '21 JTDR, '00 VFR800, RSV4, '11 MTS 1200
Jeep Gladiator Home made Jeep bed separator - IMG_2604

2x8 cut to size, rounded edges on the bottom, wood filled damaged areas, sanded, primed, painted and a gloss finish.
‘Decal’ is actually raised lettering individually installed by yours truly.
Way slicker than mine. I just did a 2x8 and some sanding, rounding the corners, etc. This is way cooler.