Sponsored

How many tail lights?

Cburd61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
I had the privilege of having my tail light busted out in a hail storm. I am trying to repair the damage until I get a new one in. (Luckily, I have the pieces). When I look at the Mopar parts site, it’s listing about 25 different part numbers. I have a 2020 Overland, with plain black, non led lights. If anyone can help me figure this out, I would be great full. I may end up pulling it out to see what number is moulded on the back of it. I’ve never had a problem, as I’ve ordered parts for everything from Studebakers, to my classic Triumph motorcycles. I’ve been avoiding pulling it right now because of the cold wet weather. Thanks all.
Sponsored

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
I had the privilege of having my tail light busted out in a hail storm. I am trying to repair the damage until I get a new one in. (Luckily, I have the pieces). When I look at the Mopar parts site, it’s listing about 25 different part numbers. I have a 2020 Overland, with plain black, non led lights. If anyone can help me figure this out, I would be great full. I may end up pulling it out to see what number is moulded on the back of it. I’ve never had a problem, as I’ve ordered parts for everything from Studebakers, to my classic Triumph motorcycles. I’ve been avoiding pulling it right now because of the cold wet weather. Thanks all.
Check out https://www.quadratec.com/p/mopar/tail-lamp-gladiator-jt

Florida Mojave

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU, 2018 JKU, 2021 JT Mojave
Check with Benny@AllMoparParts on this forum, he has helped numerous people on here...