Sponsored

How to turn off low tire pressure warning to run 32 psi ?

midcont

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I’m running 35” bfg’s at 32 psi. After a couple weeks the tire pressure warning light came on for one tire which is still at 32. Is there a way to turn it off without airing up and down again or buying a programmer?
if I have to buy a programmer, which is the cheapest option if this is the only thing I need to do with it?
Sponsored

Mrbizkitt

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep JKU
Occupation
HVAC
I’m running 35” bfg’s at 32 psi. After a couple weeks the tire pressure warning light came on for one tire which is still at 32. Is there a way to turn it off without airing up and down again or buying a programmer?
if I have to buy a programmer, which is the cheapest option if this is the only thing I need to do with it?
You need a programmer. Look at Tazer lite or Jscan

NateKY

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sarge Green
Occupation
Department of the Army Civilian
Cheapest will be JScan

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
There is someone who's really frustrated with his Tazer Mini, he might make you a really good deal.

I've no complaints about my Tazer, for a JTR, the additional functionality is a HUGE deal.

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Jscan or AlfaOBD
The latter will do things the former won't, and once you buy it, you can use it on ANY FCA vehicle, RAM trucks, Fiats, Jeeps of any sort after about 2005, etc.
Jscan is cheaper, but has some limits on what it can and can't do - most folks won't run into that, but I did.............you buy licenses for a single VIN with jscan.

Smess

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Diesel, 2021 392, 1982 J10
AEV Snap $140

Jeep let AEV install hemi conversions and sell them on dealer lot as new vehicle it that tells you how Jeep feels about their product. The Gladiator was built as a result of AEV's Brute Double Cab conversion that was sold for many years before the Gladiator evolved.

OP
OP

midcont

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Jscan website says: Tire Pressure Monitoring On/Off – intended for Off-Road use only
I’m not looking to turn off, just reset baseline. Does it do both?

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Jscan website says: Tire Pressure Monitoring On/Off – intended for Off-Road use only
I’m not looking to turn off, just reset baseline. Does it do both?
JScan will reset the baselines. I set mine to 30 PSI and it has worked fine. You can also reset the baselines different between front and rear tire pairs. Only caveat is that it only resets the values in blocks of 5 PSI increments up/down. 30, 35, 40...etc.

Screenshot_20210804-091934_OBD JScan.jpg
Sponsored