HYDRO BLUE PEARL Gladiator JT Club

Killroy Was Here

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
I officially joined the club yesterday, but am still in disbelief. I custom ordered this Mojave from my local Jeep dealer on the afternoon of Friday February 12th. The salesman called me yesterday morning & said he was looking at it through the front window of the showroom, & it was ready for me to pick up! He said it was the fastest delivery of a special ordered unit that they have ever had. I must just be living right or something.

DSCN3335.JPG

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nacho3.0
I officially joined the club yesterday, but am still in disbelief. I custom ordered this Mojave from my local Jeep dealer on the afternoon of Friday February 12th. The salesman called me yesterday morning & said he was looking at it through the front window of the showroom, & it was ready for me to pick up! He said it was the fastest delivery of a special ordered unit that they have ever had. I must just be living right or something.

DSCN3335.JPG

13 day build time? That’s incredible
Great looking Jeep

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nacho3.0
I think they just don’t have that many Diesel engines available I’m still sitting in “waiting to accumulate parts” ordered on 2/9

Killroy Was Here

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
I think they just don’t have that many Diesel engines available I’m still sitting in “waiting to accumulate parts” ordered on 2/9
I was originally thinking I'd be really lucky to maybe take delivery sometime in early April as they said the lead time was 8-10 weeks on a special order.
Must have lucked out, and checked all the boxes for options that they had on hand ready to go.
I did turn to the "dark side" though as I was originally wanting to order a manual trans, but went with the 8 speed auto. With this latest clutch recall fiasco, I just didn't want to take the risk of the manual being the "gift that keeps on giving", as I'm not convinced that they are getting a handle on the real source of the problem by just monkeying with the computer programing.

NY Evil GT

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro JT Max Tow, 2016 Mustang GT, 1996 Dodge Viper GTS B/W, 2016 HD Street Glide Special, 2006 Kawasaki ZX14
Occupation
Engineer
Time for some mods

6N3A1673_2160.jpg