HYDRO BLUE PEARL Gladiator JT Club

B345T

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Edge Titanium, 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye, 2014 Ford Focus SE Hatchback
Occupation
IT
The quote I got from the dealer expressly states that it is not an invoice but an estimate, subject to changes at the factory.

At 5% under invoice though, I’d estimate closer to $300 than $450, but still. Jeep didn’t have to up these prices, especially those who were waiting on color options
As Green Monster informed you they are price protected on sold orders and the price increase happened on the 1st so any sold orders before that are protected...
The this is not an invoice is a CYA for the dealership as no invoice can be made until the product is produced with an MSO...

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
Ok this might be a dumb question. How does the upgraded radio sound? I have a 15 jk with the upgraded radio and it sounds great. Is this comparable?
IMO, the Alpine stereo on the Gladiator sounds better than the Alpine stereo that was in my JKU.

drBassman

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator; 2005 VW Passat TDI; Previous: 1978 CJ5; 1997 TJ Sport.
Can't help noticing a stark contrast...Real world -vs- jeep<DOT>com website...Are these trucks the same color???

comparison.jpeg

hydrarubicon0229

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Chevy Silverado/2018 Honda Accord

Tiro20

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon (red), 2018 JL Rubicon ( mojito), 2020 Gladiator (hydro blue)
Chris, nice build, it has a nice stance and I like the black and red wheels. With 4” of lift, any issues with the driveshaft angle? How about lag or loss of power from tire swap? I’m dumping money into my JL for a show and go toy, hoping that a small lift(3-3.5”), 37’s and a set of 4:88’s will do for the Gladiator. Mine is supposed to be in Harrisburg waiting for truck delivery to dealer and I’m trying to get my shopping list done prior to delivery.

Last edited:

hydrarubicon0229

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Chevy Silverado/2018 Honda Accord
Chris, nice build, it has a nice stance and I like the black and red wheels.
Thanks man. I’m really happy with it

LewisTake5

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Hey guys, hopefully I'm close to getting mine. Ordered 10/5 and got word that yesterday it went through paint. How long are you guys seeing it take from here?

For reference, I ordered a rubi with black hardtop and fenders. (I plan to paint match linex them when I pick it up)

HydroRubi

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thesonsoflibertyband.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydro Blue Gladiator Rubicon, Indian Spingfield
Occupation
Musician, Producer
Hey guys, hopefully I'm close to getting mine. Ordered 10/5 and got word that yesterday it went through paint. How long are you guys seeing it take from here?

For reference, I ordered a rubi with black hardtop and fenders. (I plan to paint match linex them when I pick it up)
It is anyone's guess. Some people have gotten them in about 4 weeks from their order date. Some are still waiting. I'm at 4 weeks and a day in JB status without any idea of what the hold up is.

HydroRubi

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thesonsoflibertyband.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydro Blue Gladiator Rubicon, Indian Spingfield
Occupation
Musician, Producer
Can't help noticing a stark contrast...Real world -vs- jeep<DOT>com website...Are these trucks the same color???

comparison.jpeg
Look at the daytime pic above your post. It REALLY depends on the light its in. Part of what I LOVE about the color.

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
One is a picture, the other is an illustration. The differences (here) are not due to lighting. A much better color than the build tool, though!

vegas_rubi

First Name
Margie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 2dr Rubicon
Occupation
Controls Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Day 2 in I status. Now I am starting to freak out that I will be stuck in it for 30 plus days too.

Areti (10/23/2019, 4:01:45 PM): Your Gladiator has been built and is pending inspections, Bryan. The status code is I.
Me (10/23/2019, 4:03:06 PM): ok thanks.It went into that yesterday, and I was hoping it moved on. Seems sometimes it goes quick, and sometimes forever.
Areti (10/23/2019, 4:03:18 PM): It is not unusual to be in this stage for 30 days. We generally advise 8-12 weeks from order to delivery.
Me (10/23/2019, 4:03:20 PM): no estimate ship date yet either then?
Areti (10/23/2019, 4:03:30 PM): We aren't provided with estimates at any time.

It is strange that some of the Jeep Chat people give more information than others...this one was definitely on the skimpy side.

They told me "it could be up to 30 days in "whatever" status. Then the next day I'd check and it would be a status or 2 farther. Don't let them get ya down. :)