HYDRO BLUE PEARL Gladiator JT Club

jeepit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTM
Vehicle Showcase
with cars.com i found 9% below invoice w/affiliate hydro blue rubicon w/ grey dash, just picked up yesterday

only compromise was no body color tops & emergency breaking &.
didn’t need remote start and, $500 option proximity keyless entry is forced on rubicons

i know it is a long shot, wondering if any one wanted to trade their hydro blue painted body color hardtops for unpainted freedom hardtops i have. i’ll add $ difference if anyone is interested in DFW, texas area

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/wtt-4-hydro-blue-painted-hard-top.26185/

AF26A2E2-981B-4A0B-8030-0C5B211FFDB6.jpeg

B6231DB9-58A4-4B21-B55E-74F12BEF1800.jpeg

08475113-B666-43DF-9D45-E655CDAF131D.jpeg

Last edited:

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
The safety pak, LED lights, and proximity locks are all now forced on the Rubi. That started about 6 weeks ago, I think. Looks like you found one built before that happened, congrats.

jeepit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTM
Vehicle Showcase
The safety pak, LED lights, and proximity locks are all now forced on the Rubi. That started about 6 weeks ago, I think. Looks like you found one built before that happened, congrats.
Thanks,
and yes, i found a index card in the vehicle manual packet, says mid oct final inspected or something.
Mine only has one of the safety group.

When i had them run my built it come up about 3k expensive with lesser options like soft top & no-remote start with 5% below invoice w/ affiliate from georgetown tx 2 hrs away.

so, browsed cars.com & comparing internet prices decided to check it out in person that came out to 9% below invoice ended up driving. I was spectacle that dealers would honor internet price but they did & added affiliate discount that was a pleasant surprise & not having to wait 45 days.

Last edited:

Racer5112

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1961 Ford Falcon, 1980 Dodge Colt wagon, 2018 Dodge Journey
Vehicle Showcase
So now that most of us have some miles on our rigs....what do you like and don't like?

My real only complaint is no CD player. Other than that everything seems to be just fine! I've only put about 600 miles on it in a few months though.

Other annoyances include the clunky sounding manual transmission. Just something to get used to though. I really like the truck and am very happy I waited for Hydro.

BK_Hanfield

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - Hydro Blue, MT
Vehicle Showcase
So now that most of us have some miles on our rigs....what do you like and don't like?

My real only complaint is no CD player. Other than that everything seems to be just fine! I've only put about 600 miles on it in a few months though.

Other annoyances include the clunky sounding manual transmission. Just something to get used to though. I really like the truck and am very happy I waited for Hydro.

I have over 6,000 miles on mine. I'd like the rearview mirror to be more out of the way - higher mounted. I have the lower-cost one, it has a tendency to block my view of the traffic coming from the right. The manual transmission took a little while to get used to. It's definitely a truck transmission. I need to do some reading on the heat controls, the heat seems a little off-balanced in certain positions. The steering wheel heater does get rather warm when it's left on for a while. I finally unloaded the glove box this past weekend, found the top velcro straps and top/door tool kit.

I haven't found a reason that I wouldn't drive it. I'll drive it every chance I get.

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
I have over 6,000 miles on mine. I'd like the rearview mirror to be more out of the way - higher mounted. I have the lower-cost one, it has a tendency to block my view of the traffic coming from the right. The manual transmission took a little while to get used to. It's definitely a truck transmission. I need to do some reading on the heat controls, the heat seems a little off-balanced in certain positions. The steering wheel heater does get rather warm when it's left on for a while. I finally unloaded the glove box this past weekend, found the top velcro straps and top/door tool kit.

I haven't found a reason that I wouldn't drive it. I'll drive it every chance I get.
try rotating the mirror 180 degrees

Tiro20

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon (red), 2018 JL Rubicon ( mojito), 2020 Gladiator (hydro blue)
I have 3000 on mine and swear it’s the best riding and driving jeep out there. I started with. TJ, JK, 2 JLU’s and a JL. Just need to change the gearing this winter. Haven’t had much time to work on him with the holidays and all. I did however get some vinyl and the rock lights done on Christmas at work. Then gear plans got stalled last week when I blew out my knee. Sad part is idle time means more planning on a “mild” build.

jeepit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTM
Vehicle Showcase
JTR A! light came on and went away on 7th day, 8th days 200 miles Check engine light came on P0300 multiple cylinder missfire and stayed one, all of the dash light flashed at stop sign the other day as if it was about to die. Remote start quit working today.
Total lemon
Taking to dealership tomorrow
This is really piece of crap that they built, if you can't build a engine that lasts a week, then why are you even in car business FCA?

I have a chevy with 70k miles and 0 problem, i should have bought a chevy instead of putting 50k for this piece of junk, even though i like the truck, interior exterior but the engine is piece of junk.
Going through the forum, looks like they don't know how to fix it.
Not sure how long its gonna run with CEL already on with 200 miles, i can't trust this truck.
Really disappointed in my first Jeep. Not sure if i even want to keep it.

betsy

First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 jk rubicon hard rock 2dr ,2020 jt gladiator
Hello all. Ordered 10/13 and FINALLY delivered yesterday! Had the Ultra Hunter 203 sb 20" wheels and 35x12.5x20 tires waiting. Let the tinkering begin!
60029932727__F4B26CDA-43E4-43F7-ABD2-1E296C8268F5.JPG
Hi, looks great, like mine!

drBassman

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator; 2005 VW Passat TDI; Previous: 1978 CJ5; 1997 TJ Sport.

betsy

First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 jk rubicon hard rock 2dr ,2020 jt gladiator
That is awesome! I want one to match the hydro-blue dash panels I'm going to put in mine!
I was thinking of the carbon fiber look for my dash , maybe in Hydro