I got surprised with a Launch Edition!

johnparjr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
You have awesome parents and hopefully you are awesome back to them as well congrats
Sponsored

OP
OP
Chris_M

Chris_M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Financial Professional
You have awesome parents and hopefully you are awesome back to them as well congrats

Thank you! I try my best to be awesome to them too!

wchevron

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2020 JLU
I will be forwarding this thread, along with a link to the Gladiator I want, to my parents. Hopefully they get the hint with Christmas coming up.

Congrats on this. I thought the dash in the Rubicon was red?

lopez801

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I will be forwarding this thread, along with a link to the Gladiator I want, to my parents. Hopefully they get the hint with Christmas coming up.

[/QUO

launch edition special feature. one of many

#HuckleberryJeep

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.flowcode.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT 5.7 Hemi, '21 JLUR 392, '84 CJ7, '69 CJ5
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Realtor
Hey Guys,

I am new to the forum and let me tell you I am excited to be here! I have been dreaming about this car since it came out. My first car was a Dodge Dakota and my second a JK Wrangler (Smoky Mountain Edition) so when Jeep announced the Gladiator I got excited as it combined these two. Plus, I LOVE the JL Wranglers so the fact that it's based on that made it so much better. Since it was announced, I was scheming for ways to get it but knew I wouldn't be able to get one for a while as they are expensive and I am still starting my life so it was a distant dream but still one none the less. I had been keeping an eye on the used market and knew that I wanted a Launch Edition in Silver as this had all the options I would want (as it had ALL the options anyway haha) and stumbled across this one down in Maryland! I had sent it to my dad and said this is essentially what I would be looking for when the time came. My Wrangler lease was coming up and I had already discussed with my dad that we would purchase that out as it was a good car and I wasn't at the point for a Gladiator in my life just yet! I had checked back on that used Gladiator, which was down in Maryland (I am in VT my parents are in NY), a few days later and it was gone. I had texted my dad and let him know and he didn't get back to me right away and I figured he was working. He then texted back saying "That stinks, come out on your balcony." I was so confused but when I went out I saw that my parents had surprised me with it! I couldn't be more excited, as it was everything I wanted and MORE! In two days, they drove from NY to MD and back and then from NY to VT and back to surprise me! That is over 16 hours in the car! I am so excited to call this 9,000-mile Launch Edition Gladiator mine and I have some great stuff planned for it! Looking forward to being a part of this community and getting ideas from you guys!

Chris_M

PXL_20201110_174157856.MP.jpg

PXL_20201110_174210290.MP.jpg

PXL_20201110_174224060.MP.jpg

PXL_20201110_174240438.MP.jpg

PXL_20201110_174245487.MP.jpg

PXL_20201110_174302393.MP.jpg
Congrats! Get out and enjoy!

Sponsored

salvino

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GC Trailhawk/ 2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE
Occupation
Finance Guy
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Guys,

I am new to the forum and let me tell you I am excited to be here! I have been dreaming about this car since it came out. My first car was a Dodge Dakota and my second a JK Wrangler (Smoky Mountain Edition) so when Jeep announced the Gladiator I got excited as it combined these two. Plus, I LOVE the JL Wranglers so the fact that it's based on that made it so much better. Since it was announced, I was scheming for ways to get it but knew I wouldn't be able to get one for a while as they are expensive and I am still starting my life so it was a distant dream but still one none the less. I had been keeping an eye on the used market and knew that I wanted a Launch Edition in Silver as this had all the options I would want (as it had ALL the options anyway haha) and stumbled across this one down in Maryland! I had sent it to my dad and said this is essentially what I would be looking for when the time came. My Wrangler lease was coming up and I had already discussed with my dad that we would purchase that out as it was a good car and I wasn't at the point for a Gladiator in my life just yet! I had checked back on that used Gladiator, which was down in Maryland (I am in VT my parents are in NY), a few days later and it was gone. I had texted my dad and let him know and he didn't get back to me right away and I figured he was working. He then texted back saying "That stinks, come out on your balcony." I was so confused but when I went out I saw that my parents had surprised me with it! I couldn't be more excited, as it was everything I wanted and MORE! In two days, they drove from NY to MD and back and then from NY to VT and back to surprise me! That is over 16 hours in the car! I am so excited to call this 9,000-mile Launch Edition Gladiator mine and I have some great stuff planned for it! Looking forward to being a part of this community and getting ideas from you guys!

Chris_M

PXL_20201110_174157856.MP.jpg

PXL_20201110_174210290.MP.jpg

PXL_20201110_174224060.MP.jpg

PXL_20201110_174240438.MP.jpg

PXL_20201110_174245487.MP.jpg

PXL_20201110_174302393.MP.jpg
Great Story and great parents, make em proud!

Soccermike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JT GCMLE '19 JLU '08 JKU
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Only option not included are the rubber floor mats. They are a must. I got the dealership to throw in the front and back mats for doing absolutely nothing to sell me a $60K vehicle.

Chiblues

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon LE
Congratulations! I have the same JTLE, not many Silver ones around...at least in my area!

OP
OP
Chris_M

Chris_M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Financial Professional

I wish you the best of luck with that! I hope they get it for you!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Chris_M

Chris_M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Financial Professional
Only option not included are the rubber floor mats. They are a must. I got the dealership to throw in the front and back mats for doing absolutely nothing to sell me a $60K vehicle.

Yeah, had to buy them after, I guess you could say my first mod haha

OP
OP
Chris_M

Chris_M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Financial Professional
Congratulations! I have the same JTLE, not many Silver ones around...at least in my area!

Thank you, happy to be a part of this great community! Love the silver, I think it looks so nice (and ALWAYS looks clean) I had black before this, loved it at first then quickly cursed my poor choice haha Not many around me either, guess we are just the cool ones in our areas!
Sponsored