• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: North Carolina I grouped 3 items together. Selling a bunch of Gladiator Mods/Parts...

Salmanilla

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Mojave
Having made too many bad life choices, I am needing to have Knee replacement surgery and, as a result, giving up the 3 pedal Gladiator for a less adventurous vehicle.

As a result, I have a fair amount of bits and bobs that will need a new home (and the dealer has no use for). Here is the list, some photos and my original cost.

I am selling everything at half of what I paid for it. The $ listed is what I paid for each item. Just take that number, divide it by 2 and that is what I am selling it for (plus shipping of course). The bumper and winch need to be sold together and exchanged for a Gladiator front bumper. I do not want to ship the bumper and winch. So, we can meet somewhere and swap it out.

The Bumper, Winch, and Nerf Step needs to be removed and reinstalled (with the bumper YOU supply) before 3pm on 3/22....

These Three Items for $500 TOTAL
Rugged Ridge 11540.32 Stubby HD Front Bumper (Amazon) $520
Smittybilt X2O GEN2 10K Waterproof Wireless Winch with Synthetic Rope - 98510 (Amazon) $709
Nerf Step - W2W (2 Stps) - 20-22 Gladiator JT 4Dr - TX Blk J1980T (Quadratec) $444.95

Tazer JL Mini(Quadratec) $329

Curt Brake Controller 51170 (Amazon) $239

BESTOP SUNRIDER TWILL HARDTOP 807.49 JL/JLU 52452-17(Quadratec) $907

Bestop 77326-35 Supertop for Truck 2 for Jeep Gladiator JT(Quadratec) $925

Rough Country Neoprene Seat Covers for 2020-2022 Jeep Gladiator JT - 91034 (Amazon) $200

I am not really sure where to post this. Please, let me know if I need to move this listing.

Jeep Gladiator I grouped 3 items together.  Selling a bunch of Gladiator Mods/Parts... IMG_7833.JPG

Jeep Gladiator I grouped 3 items together.  Selling a bunch of Gladiator Mods/Parts... IMG_7835.JPG

Jeep Gladiator I grouped 3 items together.  Selling a bunch of Gladiator Mods/Parts... IMG_7836.JPG

Jeep Gladiator I grouped 3 items together.  Selling a bunch of Gladiator Mods/Parts... IMG_7837.JPG

Jeep Gladiator I grouped 3 items together.  Selling a bunch of Gladiator Mods/Parts... IMG_7838.JPG

Jeep Gladiator I grouped 3 items together.  Selling a bunch of Gladiator Mods/Parts... IMG_7839.JPG

Jeep Gladiator I grouped 3 items together.  Selling a bunch of Gladiator Mods/Parts... IMG_7841.JPG

Jeep Gladiator I grouped 3 items together.  Selling a bunch of Gladiator Mods/Parts... IMG_7844.JPG

Jeep Gladiator I grouped 3 items together.  Selling a bunch of Gladiator Mods/Parts... IMG_7845.JPG

Jeep Gladiator I grouped 3 items together.  Selling a bunch of Gladiator Mods/Parts... IMG_7846.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Salmanilla

Salmanilla

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Mojave
I know I need to "Un-Marry" the tazer before I send it to you. Do you know if there is anything else that needs to happen?

Sorry. I only took photos of things that, well needed photos. Not much to see on the Tazer.

4xjeepr

First Name
DON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Sport, 06 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 95 Wrangler Rio Grande
Great price on the sunrider, sucks I've only got 300 to put on one right now or I'd be driving to Morrisville to get it. Hate you're having to sell your Jeep and parts but can understand the need for your surgery. Best of luck to you in selling your parts. And I hope your surgery goes well and a speedy recovery!

Stitchedupseats

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
I know I need to "Un-Marry" the tazer before I send it to you. Do you know if there is anything else that needs to happen?

Sorry. I only took photos of things that, well needed photos. Not much to see on the Tazer.
Nope that is all unmarry it.

Sponsored

DADDI8R

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Lab Technician
Vehicle Showcase
Any seat cover pics?

OP
OP
Salmanilla

Salmanilla

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Mojave
Any seat cover pics?
I was removing the Rough Country Seatcovers and immediately reminded of the fact that i modified them to fit in my Gladiator. My Gladi has the Molle Style back on the seats and I Modified (cut) areas for the panels to fit. Point is, if you DO NOT have the Molle style backs on your seats, you will see cuts in the seats where the back panels would fit. not sure if the helps or not.
Any seat cover pics?
IMG_7850.JPG

IMG_7851.JPG

IMG_7852.JPG

IMG_7853.JPG

IMG_7854.JPG

IMG_7855.JPG

IMG_7856.JPG

IMG_7858.JPG
Sponsored