Sponsored

I was ducked today

TrainMan

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Silverado, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S.
I got ducked for the first time 2 weeks ago after almost 2 years! I had to move to another city to get it lol. It's just 20 miles away from where I used to live, but they duck all the time over here.

Sank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 LJR, 22 JTRD
Mine rides in the truck with me. He's an outdoorsy type of duck.
You think you have problems throwing things away? You should have been around when my father was killed and I went through the house and two garages.
On the other hand - a couple loads of that stuff is now in my shop LOL
No no, i can throw things away, recycle, burn etc. It's the plastic junk that kinda is the most annoying. Throwing away plastic (buying plastic) is what I'm trying to avoid. So i think it's fair to re-use the plastic ducks.

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
That’s what pops into my head too when I think of the rubber ducks. 🤣
Yeah, I couldn't help myself. It's one of those silly things, after watching that stuff with my kids years ago, it keeps coming back into my head. I can remember a guy at work years ago who had a couple of young kids suddenly singing that song as we walked down the hall at work. He kind of went - ooops, well, you know, the kids......

Last edited:

Sponsored

Alans17

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I hadn't gotten any after having the Gladiator for about a year, and didn't figure I ever would since it's a tan truck (not flashy), but since then I've gotten one while out with the family at an SPCA event and then another while making a Best Buy run. Go figure.

I see an orange Wrangler in the school drop-off lane that has like 7 or 8 on the dash.

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
My wifey gets a kick out of "ducking " other Jeeps. :CWL: She must have "ducked" about a dozen Jeeps so far.

BUZZHEAD

First Name
BOB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JEEP RUBICAN GLADIATOR ,2016 HD SLIMS
Occupation
WEED PULLER
Well sitting at the FAST FOOD MCDONALDS sat. while waiting for my fast food order.
I looked over next to me was a little girl sitting in the back seat pointing at my truck and laughing with her dad. I had to give her a duck. I got back in my truck and she was smiling laughing playing with the duck with her dog. That made my day.

Barnaby’sdad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Stuff
My wifey gets a kick out of "ducking " other Jeeps. :CWL: She must have "ducked" about a dozen Jeeps so far.
😂 My first Jeep related purchase after getting the JT was a bag of assorted ducks. I keep a few of them in the backseat cup holder. I used my first duck yesterday.
Sponsored