First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel, 1947 Willys CJ2A
Build Thread
Link
Got out of my Jeep at the airport to catch an early morning flight and when I pushed the lock button, I saw the door handle was sticking out. My immediate fear was that something broke and I was not going to be able to lock the doors.
Upon a closer look, I saw plastic, reinforcing my fear something broke. Upon even closer examination, I found this tiny guy, probably put there the night before while valet parked at a restaurant. I have been ducked a number of times, but not like this. A pleasant ending. Have any of you gotten tiny ducks in this manner? Couldn’t find any discussion searching the forum.
Jeep Gladiator I was Micro Ducked! IMG_7007
Jeep Gladiator I was Micro Ducked! IMG_7008
Jeep Gladiator I was Micro Ducked! IMG_7009
Sponsored

Beewdawg

First Name
Brewdawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator
Occupation
Truck driver
Got out of my Jeep at the airport to catch an early morning flight and when I pushed the lock button, I saw the door handle was sticking out. My immediate fear was that something broke and I was not going to be able to lock the doors.
Upon a closer look, I saw plastic, reinforcing my fear something broke. Upon even closer examination, I found this tiny guy, probably put there the night before while valet parked at a restaurant. I have been ducked a number of times, but not like this. A pleasant ending. Have any of you gotten tiny ducks in this manner? Couldn’t find any discussion searching the forum.
Shrinkflation?

Sponsored

Chadp82

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
We were at an arcade and my daughter and her friend found around 10 of those hidden around the games. It started with 1 and every time they came back for more quarters they had a few more.

we asked the server at our table what they were for and she said the manager hid them for a staff event a couple of months prior to win prizes and they still find them from time to time. I thought is was funny that two 9 year olds found a bunch in like an hour that grown ups couldn’t find.

KevinC

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Mojave Sarge
Occupation
Gunsmith
One can only squeeze so many regular ducks onto a dash, this is courtesy.
Agree. Now instead of filling your dash with +-100 ducks you can over compensate and trade in for 650 micro ducks.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I am looking for your future post on how to get your micro duck that fell down the dash defrost vent opening.

Joking aside, cool duck.