Inner fender liners for diesel

MrFlinestone

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2016 JKUR
Im thinking of putting aftermarket inner fender liners on my truck when I go aftermarket fenders. I saw a comment on JCRs page they have only tested their liners with a 3.6 truck. Anyone know of inner fender liners that should work with the eco diesel ?
Sponsored

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
It might take some digging but you could see if your stock inner liner part # is the same as the 3.6 part #. If so it *should* work. And if you contacted your vendor of choice and they havent tested the diesel yet, you may get a deal for being the guinea pig, or at least guaranteed return if it doesn't work.

OP
OP
MrFlinestone

MrFlinestone

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2016 JKUR
It might take some digging but you could see if your stock inner liner part # is the same as the 3.6 part #. If so it *should* work. And if you contacted your vendor of choice and they havent tested the diesel yet, you may get a deal for being the guinea pig, or at least guaranteed return if it doesn't work.
That’s a good idea

Sponsored

Steven_B

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
aroundthenw.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 WK2, 2001 XJ, 1993 YJ, 2021 JT EcoDiesel
Occupation
Digital Marketing Manager
They do not fit .. maybe reworking the angles might work but I’d wait for someone to make the correct ones.
driver side the windshield wash bottle is in the way and it can be moved and a smaller one used(2 quart). Read on another forum.
Driver side the six battery box is in the way and it can not be moved but if you order the falcon 3.5 shocks you will have to cut the battery box for it to fit. Might do a small right up

Jeep Gladiator Inner fender liners for diesel Screen Shot 2021-02-15 at 9.04.48 PM

Jeep Gladiator Inner fender liners for diesel Screen Shot 2021-02-15 at 9.04.48 PM

Are those the diesel specific Falcon Shocks?

CaptNkllm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Are those the diesel specific Falcon Shocks?
Don’t think there is such a thing.. will falcon 3.5 shocks fit a diesel ? Not just a bolt on but yes it will with a little mods..
Aux battery will need moved or replaced in a different spot and the aux box will need cut. Other than that nothing use is needed until you go to close the wheel well.. then it will take some mods for that to work also.

CaptNkllm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Will also like to add I was able to go do a little off-road yesterday at a spot I had already done before so it was a direct comparison to the rubicon fox shocks.. wow what a night and day difference.. usually my kidneys or liver ( on the left side back) is real sore when I get done and I had none this time and we finished the route.. wow was I impressed and I am not easy.. highly Recomended them..

Steven_B

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
aroundthenw.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Don’t think there is such a thing.. will falcon 3.5 shocks fit a diesel ? Not just a bolt on but yes it will with a little mods..
Aux battery will need moved or replaced in a different spot and the aux box will need cut. Other than that nothing use is needed until you go to close the wheel well.. then it will take some mods for that to work also.
Falcon has 3.5, 3.3, and 3.1 specifically for the diesel models.

https://dasmule.com/collections/jee...r-falcon-sp2-3-5-e-adjust-piggyback-shock-kit

CaptNkllm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator

Sponsored

Steven_B

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
aroundthenw.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I would say that would be negative on a diesel fitment.. they would need to change the angle of the reservoir.. so I think you might have interpreted it incorrectly.. or maybe I did but geometry and aux boxes are what they are. The math doesn’t lie.

Also in the current catalog. They exist (I am a dealer) I am ordering a set for my personal Gladiator in the next couple of days.

IMG_4453.jpg

CaptNkllm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Did you order the 3.5? Hope so .. maybe you can do a write up? With pics..

Unless they redesigned they will not work. Well not without some retro.
Do they have a picture ? Maybe as a dealer you might be able to show an early pic from them?
Sponsored