Sponsored

Inside super Humid

BigC1066

Well-Known Member
First Name
Chad
Joined
May 1, 2021
Threads
9
Messages
51
Reaction score
40
Location
Texas
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
ER Nurse
So I have a “new to me” (bought spring ‘24). At the end of summer I put a sunrider on, love it specially on the pretty days. Now with the colder days I have so much humidity inside the back roof and front windshield have condensation and not just a little. Is this from the Sunrider, or just a jeep in the cold thing? I really didn’t want to put the freedom panels back on. This wasn’t a problem till this last blast of cold in the south. Now that said I do live in the piney woods of East Texas where our humidity is typically swimming as you walk. LoL. Any help/advice would be appreciated thanks.

Jeep Gladiator Inside super Humid IMG_5703
Sponsored

 

Jteakus

Well-Known Member
First Name
Teakus
Joined
Feb 19, 2022
Threads
20
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
3,784
Location
Oil City, LA
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD, 2022 JTRD, 2017 JKU, 1983 CJ-7
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
1
I live right across the border from you, same weather. I have a hardtop with factory liner, zero condensation,
 

Uparms

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2019
Threads
109
Messages
1,087
Reaction score
876
Location
Delaware
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT, 2020 JT, 72 CJ5,2005 LJ, 2002 TJ, 92 YJ
Vehicle Showcase
1
Swap the Freedoms Panels back on and test??
 
OP
OP
BigC1066

BigC1066

Well-Known Member
First Name
Chad
Joined
May 1, 2021
Threads
9
Messages
51
Reaction score
40
Location
Texas
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
ER Nurse

lppd45

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2020
Threads
3
Messages
165
Reaction score
312
Location
central pa
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon M/T, 1966 Deville convertible, 2013 Jetta TDI M/T, 2003 Road King, and 2016 CVO Street Glide
Occupation
Retired
I have a Sunrider on my JT and JL. Never had an issue with condensation at any time of the year.
 

Sponsored

Gvsukids

Well-Known Member
First Name
Justin
Joined
Mar 7, 2020
Threads
26
Messages
7,540
Reaction score
7,175
Location
Grand Rapids
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
So I have a “new to me” (bought spring ‘24). At the end of summer I put a sunrider on, love it specially on the pretty days. Now with the colder days I have so much humidity inside the back roof and front windshield have condensation and not just a little. Is this from the Sunrider, or just a jeep in the cold thing? I really didn’t want to put the freedom panels back on. This wasn’t a problem till this last blast of cold in the south. Now that said I do live in the piney woods of East Texas where our humidity is typically swimming as you walk. LoL. Any help/advice would be appreciated thanks.

IMG_5703.jpeg
Do you use Auto HVAC?
 
 







Top