Intro - New Gladiator Owner

millsmade

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Gladiator Sport S
Hello everyone. I've been reading up on this forum for awhile trying to learn as much as I can so I figured I'd introduce myself. I just bought my first Jeep - a 2023 Gladiator Sport S with Max Tow. I am new to offroading and really enjoying it. This is my daily driver, but the goal is to build it out for weekend offroading and camping, with hopefully some longer overlanding trips in the future. I definitely want to buy all the mods but I have been trying to take her out as much as possible to see what I really need first.

Jeep Gladiator Intro - New Gladiator Owner IMG_0989

So far I have installed the Rubicon rock rails, a JCR Offroad bed front MOLLE panel, and a Gator EFX bed cover. My only other plans right now, outside of getting some basic recovery gear, are some 35s and a Terraflex leveling kit. I am sure there will be plenty more mods down the road.

Thanks again for all of the knowledge this forum offers. Looking forward to getting out on the trails more! My pup is enjoying the Jeep as well!

Jeep Gladiator Intro - New Gladiator Owner IMG_1010
Sponsored

Beewdawg

First Name
Brewdawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator
Occupation
Truck driver
Welcome to the forum and to the Jeep community.

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Welcome Zack, I also was on this forum before buying back in 2021, it i amazing how much money you can spend, and I can't believe I'm saying this but it is getting close to being where I want it, can never say done but close. Wife wants me to say done, when the ARB rear awning and solar system showed up a week after I put the dual battery system in, which was week after I put on an engine oil pan skid and front lower control arm skids!
I've bought shit I didn't know existed or that I had to have it! Good luck buddy......Jack

DarthAWM

First Name
Mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Oilfield Service
Welcome. There is tons of knowledge to be found here, and the locals a re mostly friendly ;)

Sponsored

OP
OP
millsmade

millsmade

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Gladiator Sport S
Wife wants me to say done, when the ARB rear awning and solar system showed up a week after I put the dual battery system in, which was week after I put on an engine oil pan skid and front lower control arm skids!
I've bought shit I didn't know existed or that I had to have it! Good luck buddy......Jack
:LOL: Thats hilarious. I can easily see myself going down that path as well. Thanks!

PW45

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Dad, Veteran, Electrical Engineer
hey welcome! That picture above will serve as a nice 'before' once the mods start happening

Commodus

First Name
Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue Gladiator, BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hello everyone. I've been reading up on this forum for awhile trying to learn as much as I can so I figured I'd introduce myself. I just bought my first Jeep - a 2023 Gladiator Sport S with Max Tow. I am new to offroading and really enjoying it. This is my daily driver, but the goal is to build it out for weekend offroading and camping, with hopefully some longer overlanding trips in the future. I definitely want to buy all the mods but I have been trying to take her out as much as possible to see what I really need first.

So far I have installed the Rubicon rock rails, a JCR Offroad bed front MOLLE panel, and a Gator EFX bed cover. My only other plans right now, outside of getting some basic recovery gear, are some 35s and a Terraflex leveling kit. I am sure there will be plenty more mods down the road.

Thanks again for all of the knowledge this forum offers. Looking forward to getting out on the trails more! My pup is enjoying the Jeep as well!

Congrats hope you get to enjoy your Jeep and the community that goes along with it Just remember to take your time modding so you can make educated decisions and only spend once. Recovery and skids need to come before lights and tires, in my opinion Enjoy

Outlaw_Gladiator

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Mojave 2023 Ram Rebel
Occupation
Bum
Congrats to you and your pup.....I know that you both are going to LOVE it. :jk:

Sponsored

TangoMac

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Chiropractor
Your life will never be the same! You have started a great adventure. Your pocketbook will never be the same either and you will be getting side eye from wife everytime a package arrives.
ENJOY!

BUZZHEAD

First Name
BOB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JEEP RUBICAN GLADIATOR ,2016 HD SLIMS
Occupation
WEED PULLER
Welcome aboard ,the drain every pocket club.

Flcruzr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Hotel Management
Congratulations!🎉, great color choice 👍
Sponsored