Iron Rock 2 Inch Lift Kit Installed

be77solo

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Willys Sport 6-MT, '19 Cadillac XT4
Thanks for all the follow-up! I guess I'm just torn, as many are/were lol. Trying to figure out by the time I add the parts and pieces I'd want to this lift, will I be close to the price of a different lift?

If I did this one, I'd minimum want to add control arms or adjustment brackets, sway bar ends and a track bar to get the front centered. And I'd prefer shocks too, so...... :headbang:

Still researching, but thanks for all the insight!
Sponsored

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for all the follow-up! I guess I'm just torn, as many are/were lol. Trying to figure out by the time I add the parts and pieces I'd want to this lift, will I be close to the price of a different lift?

If I did this one, I'd minimum want to add control arms or adjustment brackets, sway bar ends and a track bar to get the front centered. And I'd prefer shocks too, so...... :headbang:

Still researching, but thanks for all the insight!
Fair, A lot of folks have been in the same boat. And many have ultimately ended up with the lift and were happy they did.

Lift $250
Front track bar $200
MPP LCA $150 ($75 each - ballpark)

$600 total (rough estimate)

I think that's not a bad price for a solid 2in lift set up

ryanlsmith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator

kaeo_15

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Did you replace any bolts or nuts at the same time? Just want to make sure I have all the hardware handy.
Nope. Everything else was reused. I bought both the front end links and lower control arms from the Mopar 2” kit.
Sponsored