Sponsored

Is Led headlamp and taillamp standard on the Overland?

jmdwifi

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Wireless Network engineer, Drummer of WOLF LEGION
Vehicle Showcase
The interior, license plate, and a few other lights are LED on ALL JL and JT models. So all you really got is tails and headlight/foglight upgrades. You still think nearly $1,000 is worth it?

And the bit about adding LED bulbs to halogen housings blinding people is 100% myth, and it's been well documented on this forum for a year now.

But, it's good that you're happy.
I've put LED bulbs in previous vehicles and whole housing LED replacements. The bulb only were blinding people. These were toyotas and not jeeps. I don't know if that makes a difference. The 2dr I bought a week prior to my truck did not have LED interior lights for sure. It was a 19 and maybe they changed it in the 20. The vanity lights were not LED. But, just to replace the headlights, fog lights and tail lights with LED and flash would be around 2k, yes, I think 895 was worth it. My experience is all I'm giving. I could try and hunt down all the people that flashed me when I had LED bulbs in previous vehicles to ask why they did, but I didn't get license plate numbers. My bright ass lights were washing out the numbers :)
Sponsored