Sponsored

ISO: Mopar Service Manuals

Psycho Squirrel

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 White Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, '14 Black Grand Cherokee Limited, '63 Blue Corvair Monza,
I'm looking for a full, complete set of factory repair/service manuals for the JT. I want soup-to-nuts documentation on everything! Wiring diagrams, parts explosions, part numbers. Somebody out there has to have access to this stuff, tell me how and where to acquire them....
Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Most of the domestic and many of the import vehicle manufactures have gone away from paper and even digital CD/USB media repair manuals and gone to a real time subscription based system.

Below is the FCA system "Tech Authority" that you can subscribe anywhere from a few days to a month or year with corresponding increase in cost.

https://www.techauthority.com/

In the past on my other FCA vehicles, I have gotten a couple of day subscription and downloaded the majority of expected future repair jobs in various PDF snippets and saved them, but there is so much info down to a gnats ass level of detail that one would not reasonable get it all into one searchable complete manual.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Most of the domestic and many of the import vehicle manufactures have gone away from paper and even digital CD/USB media repair manuals and gone to a real time subscription based system.

Below is the FCA system "Tech Authority" that you can subscribe anywhere from a few days to a month or year with corresponding increase in cost.

https://www.techauthority.com/

In the past on my other FCA vehicles, I have gotten a couple of day subscription and downloaded the majority of expected future repair jobs in various PDF snippets and saved them, but there is so much info down to a gnats ass level of detail that one would not reasonable get it all into one searchable complete manual.
The last Jeep tech manuals I have are from the 90s - and those are specialized at that - thick books with thin paper pages. I needed one for the wiring diagrams so I could transplant the Jeep electronics into one of my cars - pages and pages of electronic diagrams, a page dedicated to one side of the PCM connector, for example, another page for the other side of the connection, then each set of wires went off into other pages...... if that was in electronic format I bet I'd have to download 20 + PDF files just to get the little bits of wiring I needed.

I understand why they do the electronic version - the updates and addendum that come out, massive even decades ago. My service manuals for the cars I collect and restore - two shelves in the house, 2 shelves in my shop, a shelf for 5 parts books alone and two more shelves for the TSB books I have from the mid-60s to the late 80s for Jeep and others.
Many thousands of pages.
If it came in book format, I'd be all over it, though.
Sponsored