Jackery- is this for real?

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi, 18 JLU Rubi, 2008 JKU Rubi, 07 Vette
I've been looking at maybe getting the 60W panel to take camping good to see it is able to charge it up.
The 240 won't use the whole 60w, so it wouldn't pay to have anything bigger unless you have a bigger Jackery. The panels fold 3 ways and are very compact and take up almost no room in my Jeep. When parked, I'll set it up on the roof and charge away! It will charge faster than my fridge will use it up, so I can run the fridge perpetually if I am camping and have sunny days. And as I said before, I can hook up my phone to one of the solar panel's USB's and charge it at the same time, taking nothing away from the Jackery's charge, again thanks to the panel's 60w exceeding the max of the 240.

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
I think that's the outgoing model.

The best right now in that market is EcoFlow River.

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
The 240 won't use the whole 60w, so it wouldn't pay to have anything bigger unless you have a bigger Jackery. The panels fold 3 ways and are very compact and take up almost no room in my Jeep. When parked, I'll set it up on the roof and charge away! It will charge faster than my fridge will use it up, so I can run the fridge perpetually if I am camping and have sunny days. And as I said before, I can hook up my phone to one of the solar panel's USB's and charge it at the same time, taking nothing away from the Jackery's charge, again thanks to the panel's 60w exceeding the max of the 240.
I have the 300. They said it would take either the 60W or 100W and recommended the 100W but its like double the price and I like the size of the 60W for Kayaking trips. I don't need lighting fast recharge just the ability to put some juice back into the thing daily if possible

OP
OP
A 2

A 2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2020 JLU
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Construction
Same here. Love it. I can run my 35L fridge for 18 hours set at 34 degrees. That's pretty impressive for this little unit. I've also got a Jackery 60w solar panel that charges the thing fairly quickly and can directly charge a cell phone or computer at the same time.
What fridge do you have That this unit will run for 18hrs? Is this because you have the solar panels hooked up while the fridge is drawing the battery? The math isn’t computing in my head.
Sponsored