Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Just wanted to give plenty of heads up time that the next Java & Jeeps/Jeep 4 Wheel Adventures Houston Meet & Greet will be October 26th at 9:30 a.m. at the Paper Co. Cafe in downtown. I attended this a few weekends ago and it was probably one of the nicest groups of Jeepers I've met. The Paper Co. has great coffee and also breakfast/brunch if you're interested. My Gladiator was the only one there so it got plenty of attention and questions. This next meeting, I think it would be nice to have more Gladiators in attendance and It would be really nice if we could meet beforehand at 8:30 a.m. somewhere and roll in together. Respond in this thread if you're interested and I'll find us a pre-meet spot.
Sponsored

HTXGladiator

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 HD XL1200X
Vehicle Showcase
Just wanted to give plenty of heads up time that the next Java & Jeeps/Jeep 4 Wheel Adventures Houston Meet & Greet will be October 26th at 9:30 a.m. at the Paper Co. Cafe in downtown. I attended this a few weekends ago and it was probably one of the nicest groups of Jeepers I've met. The Paper Co. has great coffee and also breakfast/brunch if you're interested. My Gladiator was the only one there so it got plenty of attention and questions. This next meeting, I think it would be nice to have more Gladiators in attendance and It would be really nice if we could meet beforehand at 8:30 a.m. somewhere and roll in together. Respond in this thread if you're interested and I'll find us a pre-meet spot.
Hell, I'd be interested. My sting gray rubicon is supposed to arrive at dealer this week, but I'm out of town for work until the 18th and I'm really hoping it arrives before then. I'll follow along here and let you know when I know.

Valhrue

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon in Punk'n
I would like to represent the Punk'ns but I will be out of town. I will try to catch the next one.

DirtyD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
I may try and make this, I will be coming from Spring/Tomball....

Sponsored

ffdfrontman

First Name
Jereme
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Off-Road Racing
I am interested to come out and looks like I am go to come. It depends on my sons soccer schedule, his games are Saturday mornings.

OP
OP
Ted Striker

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Since we're actually getting responses, I will find us a place to meet up beforehand so we can ride in together if everyone wants to do that (I know I do). I can make a Group on the GroupMe app so everyone can communicate.

Wbee

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2010 JKU
I’m up in spring, but it sounds fun. I’ll try and talk the wife into coming down.

HTXGladiator

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 HD XL1200X
Vehicle Showcase
Heyyyy...I finally re-found this. I got home last week and took delivery on the 19th. I'll be doing everything I can to make it downtown tomorrow.

OP
OP
Ted Striker

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
One day away! Was hoping to have the tops and doors off but might be a little too chilly in the morning for that. Will have to wait until afternoon. Hope to see everyone there, will be nice to have some more Gladiators.

Sponsored

Valhrue

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon in Punk'n
Is there an early meet up at 8:30 for Gladiators ole are we just going to meet there?

DirtyD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
May not be able to make this one, my inlaws decided to come into town today and my son's homecoming dance is tomorrow night. Going to see how the wife's mood is in the morning.

OP
OP
Ted Striker

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
No
Is there an early meet up at 8:30 for Gladiators ole are we just going to meet there?
Not enough of us to really meet up before so I’ll see you guys there at 9:30.

OP
OP
Ted Striker

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
The
May not be able to make this one, my inlaws decided to come into town today and my son's homecoming dance is tomorrow night. Going to see how the wife's mood is in the morning.
the meet is only 2 hours long. You can squeeze it in!