First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Software Engineer
How do you get notified of these events? I would have loved to have gone (if I knew about it with enough time to get in), and it’s just up the road from San Antonio.
I was actually IN llano on Saturday and didn't know about this! 😆
Sponsored

OP
OP
WhippetTaxi

WhippetTaxi

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2017 Lotus Evora 410, 2011 BMW 1M, 2001 F250
Occupation
Retired
Where is this trail and is it open to the public??
The trails are on a private ranch south of LLano and west of Highway 16. It’s near Enchanted Rock and has the same type of terrain. It also reminds me of Inks Lake State Park and some of the hiking trails there. Jeep Jamboree also used this same venue earlier this year and will likely go back. So, no, it’s not open to the public.

Sponsored

Luluntx

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 gladiator rubicon, '21 2500 powerwagon
Occupation
ups
Great pics! I have the camper shell. My husband, @bgenlvtex, signed me up for this class, I learned a lot and had a great time. Greg and the others were very positive and supportive. Thanks

Last edited:
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
I was out there with my son on Thursday with my 2020 Gladiator Launch Edition. It was a great experience. Going up the `moab` or `little Moab` trail (I can't remember the exact name) was great experience. My son was skeptical as it was a steep incline but once we got rolling up it really showed the performance of the Jeep JT and going down using speed select was a huge trust building moment between my self and Jeep (lol)

The white JT with Rebel Offroad Xplorer rack is mine (wish there were more pics of my jeep:/ )
Jeep Gladiator Jeep Adventure Academy--Llano Photos IMG_0274
Jeep Gladiator Jeep Adventure Academy--Llano Photos IMG_0297
Jeep Gladiator Jeep Adventure Academy--Llano Photos IMG_0349
Jeep Gladiator Jeep Adventure Academy--Llano Photos IMG_0367
Jeep Gladiator Jeep Adventure Academy--Llano Photos IMG_0373
Jeep Gladiator Jeep Adventure Academy--Llano Photos IMG_0384
Jeep Gladiator Jeep Adventure Academy--Llano Photos IMG_0385
Jeep Gladiator Jeep Adventure Academy--Llano Photos IMG_0614

CerOf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JTRD
I was out there with my son on Thursday with my 2020 Gladiator Launch Edition. It was a great experience. Going up the `moab` or `little Moab` trail (I can't remember the exact name) was great experience. My son was skeptical as it was a steep incline but once we got rolling up it really showed the performance of the Jeep JT and going down using speed select was a huge trust building moment between my self and Jeep (lol)

The white JT with Rebel Offroad Xplorer rack is mine (wish there were more pics of my jeep:/ )
34 degrees down, nice!

OP
OP
WhippetTaxi

WhippetTaxi

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2017 Lotus Evora 410, 2011 BMW 1M, 2001 F250
Occupation
Retired
I also experimented with the speed select feature (or whatever it’s called) and found it quite unnerving. The Jeep crawls along on its own with your only control being the steering.

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
I also experimented with the speed select feature (or whatever it’s called) and found it quite unnerving. The Jeep crawls along on its own with your only control being the steering.
Yeah it was definitely unnerving at 28-34% decline and only controlling steering but to the Jeep’s credit it did extremely well and was easy to manage.

Sponsored

XJhawk

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales Manager
The Texas Hill Country is amazing!

Alans17

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I opted out due to timing, but I feel like I really missed out!

NBTX

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Sahara JK, 2021 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Retired

IMG_0274.jpeg
IMG_0297.jpeg
IMG_0349.jpeg
IMG_0367.jpeg
IMG_0373.jpeg
IMG_0384.jpeg
IMG_0385.jpeg
IMG_0614.jpeg

Jeep Gladiator Jeep Adventure Academy--Llano Photos IMG_0274
Jeep Gladiator Jeep Adventure Academy--Llano Photos IMG_0297
Jeep Gladiator Jeep Adventure Academy--Llano Photos IMG_0349
Jeep Gladiator Jeep Adventure Academy--Llano Photos IMG_0367
Jeep Gladiator Jeep Adventure Academy--Llano Photos IMG_0373
Jeep Gladiator Jeep Adventure Academy--Llano Photos IMG_0384
Jeep Gladiator Jeep Adventure Academy--Llano Photos IMG_0385
Ghostdog, found one of you. I am the Blue JTR in your shots. Thanks for posting.

20210408_153943.jpg
Sponsored