Sponsored

Jeep Adventure Academy (Moab, UT) - Who’s going?

darksidedesign

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave in Gator
Occupation
Graphic Designer / Illustrator
The Jeep Adventure Academy will be in Moab, Utah in a week. Thursday (10/28), Friday (10/29) and Saturday (10/30).

8D0EC65E-E1A9-4DF3-8E90-F001C767FC63.jpeg

(Pic is from Easter Jeep Safari 2021)

I’m hoping there will be a few more JTs there. My wife and I will be attending on Friday. Will any other forum members be attending? If so, which day?

I attended the very first JAA this year in Phoenix, AZ with my teenage son. We thoroughly enjoyed it. Looking forward to the experience in beautiful Moab!
Sponsored

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Indian Springfield
Occupation
Retired and loving it
I just went over to the site but it says “Wait list closed” when I tried to register. :(

OP
OP
darksidedesign

darksidedesign

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I just went over to the site but it says “Wait list closed” when I tried to register. :(
Yes, I believe registration has been closed for quite some time.

Sponsored

WK2JT

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTC
Vehicle Showcase
Not a clue other than we’re meeting up at the Old Spanish Trail Arena.

AZJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I wish I could go - :crying: It sold out quickly, and I got a notice earlier this week that a spot or two opened up, but by the time I logged on it was sold out again. Y'all have fun!

OP
OP
darksidedesign

darksidedesign

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I wish I could go - :crying: It sold out quickly, and I got a notice earlier this week that a spot or two opened up, but by the time I logged on it was sold out again. Y'all have fun!
That would have been fun! I got to follow you down the trail at the JAA in Phoenix. Which, by the way, was very helpful being able to watch you take your JT through the obstacles first. You could have been the guinea pig in Moab too! 😂

AZJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
That would have been fun! I got to follow you down the trail at the JAA in Phoenix. Which, by the way, was very helpful being able to watch you take your JT through the obstacles first. You could have been the guinea pig in Moab too! 😂
Yes, that was fun - I am now 'considering' a full-on lift. We shall see - hope you and your son had a blast. It was great meeting y'all.

Sponsored

WK2JT

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTC
Vehicle Showcase
We just pulled into Moab. Excited for tomorrow. How was it?
If you’ve ever been off-roading before, it’s going to be a bit boring. This is really geared towards people new to Jeep and off-roading. However, any time out in Moab is a great time. Beautiful weather and great people

OP
OP
darksidedesign

darksidedesign

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
If you’ve ever been off-roading before, it’s going to be a bit boring. This is really geared towards people new to Jeep and off-roading. However, any time out in Moab is a great time. Beautiful weather and great people
Yes, I know what you’re saying. I did the Adventure Academy in Phoenix this spring. I’m doing this more for my wife who has no experience off-roading. So I don’t hear “slow down!” or “the Jeep can’t do that!”

Agreed. Time spent is Moab is well worth it! I’ve never done Seven Mile Rim. Looking forward to it!

WK2JT

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTC
Vehicle Showcase
Stuck around and did Fins and Things today. Great trail. Was able to do everything, except for the first step. I drug the rear lower control arm brackets and the right side rocker. Everything else no problem except for a couple of hits on the hitch.
Sponsored