Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo Wagon, Tundra, Nissan NV, '21 Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Designer
Any folks here done one of the Jeep Adventure Academy days?

If so, what did you think about it?

Looks like registration opens for them this week but curious if it’s worth the cost vs. just connecting with a local group who are willing to take new folks out.
Sponsored

Last edited:

shrinkhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
seems somewhat basic. I do like their jamborees though and already signed up for two more in 2022

JT Thomas

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 09 Wrangler Sahara
Occupation
U.S. Army (Retired)
I think I am going to do it with my sons. It will be a nice refresher for me and a good learning experience for them.

Sponsored

OP
OP
-miko-

-miko-

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo Wagon, Tundra, Nissan NV, '21 Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Designer
I think I am going to do it with my sons. It will be a nice refresher for me and a good learning experience for them.
Great idea. My 16 and 18 year olds might like that a lot.

Deadeye

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
I attended the very first one. It is definitely geared towards people who have never been on the trail before. It’s designed to give them confidence. I was fortunate enough to have some experience jeepers in my group. They break the groups up in the smaller groups of 4 to 6, based Off of rig capabilities, so rubicons with rubicons, JTs with JTs, none stock sports, etc, As much as I can.

if you’ve never been real Off-roading, it’s a good primer. They actually teach you how to utilize the different features of your truck, and the proper scenarios.

My session was at the Holly Oaks ORV Park, right outside of Detroit. As a result, most of the concepts were on display for us too. We had the park tour selves. I’m not sure if this is the way they always are or just because this part of an open yet and it was in jeeps backyard.

@Monika was an instructor.Very knowledgeable.
Sponsored