Buck1ze

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GCM Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Call your local dealership parts departments and find who has it locally for the best price, you'll probably still get a discount off the MSRP but no sky high shipping charges
Ordered one today from a local Jeep/Dodge dealer for my wife’s JL. Said it will be here in about a week. 15% Mopar discount, $760.75 out the door. No shipping cost!
Sponsored

rle737ng

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S Mojito!
Love mine, but I got it aftermarket. Cheaper from Bestop with a sale and a rebate.

SkyKing

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Can anyone verify the MOPAR SunRider Flip Top part # 82216370AA will fit the 2020 Gladiator Overland?

Sponsored

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LX570, Model Y
Any idea why it doesn’t show as a direct fit on websites?
No idea, they might have coded it as 2021+ because that's the year it became factory orderable but the Gladiator is the same and plenty of people have had the bestop part on their 2020s no issue

SkyKing

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
No idea, they might have coded it as 2021+ because that's the year it became factory orderable but the Gladiator is the same and plenty of people have had the bestop part on their 2020s no issue
Thanks for your help!

DBravo

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland, 2021 Jeep JL Sahara
Is this the same top that Bestop has? The ONLY thing I dont like about the Sunrider is that it stops me from removing my hard top... Or, at least makes it more complicated. It would be awesome if there was a way to remove the remaining hard top and leave the Sunrider in place!
It's only 6 torx bolts to remove: 2 each side and 2 rear center - 5 min and it lifts right off. Barely longer than taking off the freedom tops. Truth be told - since I installed it, I've only removed the complete top once; 'cause when I flip that sunrider open, I'm in the drivers seat and sitting in the wind anyway!

Sponsored

Heimdall

First Name
Marlon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT / 2022 JL / 2023 JT
Occupation
Rural Carrier/Veteran
Does anyone have pictures of one installed?

mert34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
I dont own one but someone on the previous page said it was twill if that helps any.
Sponsored