Sponsored

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
Nothing I can get to & do within a weekend.. bummer.. Time to plan some road trips.
Sponsored

5chema

First Name
Mateo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Canada Launch Edition (1of419)
Vehicle Showcase
Ya the new badge is lame. And what is with the plastic button thing on the left side?
It's hard to really complain where these are free badges supplied by jeep with Zero cost to the owner.
I think the black ones look pretty cool more modern.
Isn’t it to look like a military dog tag?

It would be possible to hang them inside the Jeep, no?

However, if they embossed the new tags, I think the look would have been greater... but with a slightly higher production cost...

Bacstar

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Data Analyst
They need to find a trail in Alaska. I'd definitely make an attempt and acquiring all the needed modifications, especially before i retire and probably end up moving out of the state.

Sponsored

kilroy173

First Name
lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Tj, Gladiator Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
I guess if they're intended to look like dog tags then that is kind of cool. But when it's attached to the plastic backing it looks kinda silly.

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
After using the app to submit my request for Peters Mill Run I received a package in the mail like 3 weeks later. Unfortunately the package was sent to my name but the paperwork and the badge was for someone else. I was able to track the guy down so I will ship his badge out to him tomorrow.

He thought that maybe the one that he was suppose to get in the mail today may be mine. Nope he also received a package addressed to him with the wrong badge and packing slip. Hope I get my badge at some point.

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
Just got a message from the guy who's badge that I have. He was able to locate the guy that belongs to the badge that he received and that poor sap received my badge:CWL:. Ok now my brain belt is starting to smell like rubber.

Sounds like the badge turn around rate is fairly fast but the accuracy on shipping is a bit off. Good luck folks:facepalm:

Walldo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Just got a message from the guy who's badge that I have. He was able to locate the guy that belongs to the badge that he received and that poor sap received my badge:CWL:. Ok now my brain belt is starting to smell like rubber.

Sounds like the badge turn around rate is fairly fast but the accuracy on shipping is a bit off. Good luck folks:facepalm:
Sounds like Jeep has found a new way for Jeepers to meet each other. :LOL: