jeep-gladiator-gravity-3.jpg
jeep-gladiator-gravity-4.jpg
jeep-gladiator-gravity-5.jpg
jeep-gladiator-gravity-6.jpg
jeep-gladiator-gravity-7.jpg
jeep-gladiator-gravity-8.jpg
jeep-gladiator-gravity-9.jpg

Jeep Gladiator Gravity
The rock-climber-themed Jeep Gladiator Gravity concept is elevated with a full complement of available-at-launch Jeep Performance Parts from Mopar to help equip those who have a desire to reach greater heights.

The Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, colored in attention-grabbing Punk'N Metallic Orange, is a ready-to-order expression of how Jeep Performance Parts can help enhance the all-new pickup's capability and versatility. In the bed area, mounted Mopar cross rails work in concert with a cargo carrier basket to deliver storage space for rock-climbing gear, such as ropes, carabiners, helmets and shoes. A unique Mopar/Decked truck bed storage system offers additional lockable cargo space through dual sliding drawers, while still allowing for storage on top in the bed area.

The open-air potential of the Jeep Gladiator — unlike any other offered by a production midsize truck — is realized through Jeep Performance Parts two-inch round steel tube doors, a mesh sunbonnet that provides cover while keeping the top-down feel, and tie-down straps that secure the windshield when lowered.

The Jeep Gladiator Gravity is raised with the Jeep Performance Parts two-inch lift kit and runs on 17-inch gear wheels carrying 35-inch tires. Heavy-gauge steel Jeep Performance Parts rock rails are thicker and wider and utilize the same powder-coating on Ram Truck bedliners to provide a non-slip finish. In front of the Mopar satin black grille, Jeep Performance Parts seven-inch LED lights show the way forward, with help from five-inch LED lights on the A-pillars.

The vehicle is upgraded with a cold-air intake and cat-back exhaust system to enhance horsepower and torque. Inside, the interior is dressed up with Katzkin leather seats featuring the Jeep grille logo embroidered in Tungsten stitching. Additional Mopar accessories include grab handles stamped with the Jeep grille logo, MOLLE (Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment) bags for storage and all-weather floor mats with a unique "plug" system that allows for direct draining of water and debris.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
That looks fantastic!

jeeprscreeprs

First Name
brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 cherokee
I'm not huge on the gravity as a whole however I do like the 'cold air intake/half snorkel' and the tube doors look great i just need to get my hands on one of these beasts and start modifying it to my desires.
Sponsored