Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition Announced - Preorder on April 4 Only

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
Only thing is if the price is the price and no TL discount etc that’s pretty steep... guess I’ll just have to win the contest!
Yes. jeep.com says more info on April 1st.
Sponsored

pilotpat

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7 & 2020 Bright White Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator :)
Yes. jeep.com says more info on April 1st.
My dealer emailed me the official FCA release on this already this morning saying this is what I “need” to do!! Ha! I am meeting with him Monday am to go over this as well as my order. Can’t wait to get this going and have even an estimated delivery date! Hopefully these will be “early” delivery of the “late” granite color!!

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My dealer emailed me the official FCA release on this already this morning saying this is what I “need” to do!! Ha! I am meeting with him Monday am to go over this as well as my order. Can’t wait to get this going and have even an estimated delivery date! Hopefully these will be “early” delivery of the “late” granite color!!
Yea I agree! My choice now is between white and granite.

Sponsored

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Holy Shit my wife said go for it!!
Mine did too but it was more of a ...go for it... with an eye roll. We settled on something else and my dealer already has my order.

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
I’ve got to get it together. It’s so easy to lose it, with the excitement level through the roof.
I should probably just hold out for hydroblue. Breathe....gotta stay rational.lol.

Sponsored

RENOORANGE

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Lj Rubicon
Add wheels/tires/lift/winch/rock rails you are at Raptor money. Not to mention the first year BS. Maybe in a couple years for me.

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Add wheels/tires/lift/winch/rock rails you are at Raptor money. Not to mention the first year BS. Maybe in a couple years for me.
But I don’t think the raptor fan club is as awesome as this! @5JeepsAz show him!!

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
I don’t know much about Raptors but I am pretty sure the winch is not included nor are rock rails. So if you add the price of those to a JT you need to add that same pricing to a Raptor otherwise your logic falls out the window. Besides different rigs for different purposes. Wonder what it would cost to add a soft top to a Raptor?

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don’t know much about Raptors but I am pretty sure the winch is not included nor are rock rails. So if you add the price of those to a JT you need to add that same pricing to a Raptor otherwise your logic falls out the window. Besides different rigs for different purposes. Wonder what it would cost to add a soft top to a Raptor?
Or removable doors? :movember:

billyjk7

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler JKU on 40s and Tons
This really is a lifestyle vehicle. The true Jeep fan knows what he wants and knows what it costs to get it and live the Life. If you dont know that convertible semi-primitive Jeep is for you, it probably isnt. This will be my fifth vehicle in the garage. I dont care how much it hauls or how many mpgs its gets....life is short.....if it makes me smile .....count me in at any cost!!!!
Sponsored