Sponsored

2 Door Gladiator announced today April 1st!

starrsRN

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
ADON RN
You guys are both wrong its this one:

www.2doorjeepgladiator.com

This one actually works!
Mine was a little April fools humor haha. They won’t ever produce a 2 door and it’s a damn shame. I’d say it’s a 50/50 split just in this forum of who would purchase the 2 door vs the 4 door. Some ppl don’t need all that wasted space in the back, and would love the extra space in the bed of the truck. Maybe one day AEV or somebody like then will take on this task and come into a shit ton of money. It would def sell

OP
OP
kayakmike

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
Mine was a little April fools humor haha. They won’t ever produce a 2 door and it’s a damn shame. I’d say it’s a 50/50 split just in this forum of who would purchase the 2 door vs the 4 door. Some ppl don’t need all that wasted space in the back, and would love the extra space in the bed of the truck. Maybe one day AEV or somebody like then will take on this task and come into a shit ton of money. It would def sell
Doug says truck sales reflect 80% crew cab config. It could possibly be a little higher for a Gladiator, but Jeep wasn't betting on it.

starrsRN

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
ADON RN
Doug says truck sales reflect 80% crew cab config. It could possibly be a little higher for a Gladiator, but Jeep wasn't betting on it.
I watched that this morning. I do believe a 2 door gladiator would be a lot different. I still think there is a market for the 2 door wrangler, but the 2 door gladiator would open up so many more potential buyers I fell like.

Sponsored

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
My URL actually works ;) www.2doorjeepgladiator.com

Sponsored

2015er

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4
I firmly believe that we will see an extended cab configuration within 3 years

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"