Sponsored

Jeep Lift Kit and Fox Shocks Giveaway!

Sponsored

Deleted member 28614

Crappy weather, crappy Corona, can’t even get out of the garage...this truck could sure use a break, or a lift! Thanks Clayton! #claytonoffroadgiveaway
CC34B70A-0DAD-4DCC-B477-301C7468BAAD.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

x95lee

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Jeep Gladiator Jeep Lift Kit and Fox Shocks Giveaway! {filename}

My first Jeep, a coronavirus Gladiator, picked up a couple weeks ago and have put only about 10 miles on it b/c of the virus and local lockdowns.

Please pick me b/c I'm as broke as a country song. Two young kids in daycare, work my tail off but remain broke as hell, so mods might be few and far between in the near future, but I love this thing and can't wait to hit some north GA trails with or without a lift.

Food2000

First Name
vinh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Hello,

A few weeks ago, I posted a "WTB Manual Gladiator" and a member of this forum referred my post to a guy selling his gladiator in Louisville KY (i live in San Diego) on a Facebook buy/sell KY section. Gladiators here in SD are all automatics and the few manuals available are often sold with a bunch of add-ons i don't quite appreciate.

After reaching out to the guy in KY, I flew out... bought the gladiator and drove 32 hours back to San Diego stopping along the way to visit friends in CO springs, santa fe and tucsan.

I am a real estate agent and due to COVID... i am not legally able to show, list or meet with clients so... I've been spending my time reading and learning... I had plans to lift the gladiator but being it's a "want" not a "need," I have decided it's better to save my money and wait until the virus is contained.

So in the picture below, i decided to lift my SCX10 II RC rock crawler with my gladiator body :) which consist of a few screw spins on the shocks (about 15-20 seconds).

OF course, winning would be great as i'd be able to lift, get the tires and rims for my off road trips,trails and overlanding activities :)

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Hello,

A few weeks ago, I posted a "WTB Manual Gladiator" and a member of this forum referred my to a post of a guy selling his gladiator in Louisville KY (i love in San Diego) on a Facebook buy/sell KY section. Gladiators here are all automatics and the few manuals available are often sold with a bunch of add-ons i don't quite appreciate.

After reaching out to the guy in KY, I flew out... bought the gladiator and drove 32 hours back to San Diego.

I am a real estate agent and due to COVID... i am not legally able to show, list or meet with clients so... I've been spending my time reading and learning.. I had plans to lift the gladiator but being it's a "want" not a "need," I have decided it's better to save my money and wait until the virus is contained.

So in the picture below, i decided to lift my SCX10 II RC rock crawler with my gladiator body :) which consist of a few screw spins on the shocks (about 15-20 seconds).

OF course, winning would be great as i'd be able to lift, get the tires and rims for my off road trips,trails and overlanding activities :)

That's great! :clap:

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I’m in fo sho!

Thanks to my wife, my baby girl has named my Jeep Princess Gladys. My Jeep needs a lift to gain back some manliness :LOL:

Last edited:

GreenZJ

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR....Jeep #10
As a first responder, having to work through this madness has really put a strain on home life with my wife and young daughter as they constantly worry about me contracting or bringing home this virus. Not to mention she’s now layed off of work. Being able to take out Jeep out and really enjoy it with a proper Clayton lift (after dreaming of one since my ZJ days 14 years ago. Currently on stock suspension) after all of this madness is over would really help bring calm back to our crazy situation

Last edited:

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
As a first responder, having to work through this madness has really put a strain on home life with my wife and young daughter as they constantly worry about me contracting or bringing home this virus. Being able to take out Jeep out and really enjoy it with a proper Clayton lift (after dreaming of one since my ZJ days 14 years ago. Currently on stock suspension) after all of this madness is over would really help bring calm back to our crazy situation

I know how it is brother. Every person I have to deal with I hope I don’t get sick and bring this crap home. Just another perk of the job I guess. Take care of yourself out there.:like:
Sponsored