Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
As a first responder, having to work through this madness has really put a strain on home life with my wife and young daughter as they constantly worry about me contracting or bringing home this virus. Being able to take out Jeep out and really enjoy it with a proper Clayton lift (after dreaming of one since my ZJ days 14 years ago. Currently on stock suspension) after all of this madness is over would really help bring calm back to our crazy situation

363866B4-436A-4988-8006-E46B86CF2111.jpeg
Thanks for everything you and all of our other first responders do! We're gonna get through this thanks to people like all of you.
Sponsored

GreenZJ

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR....Jeep #10
I know how it is brother. Every person I have to deal with I hope I don’t get sick and bring this crap home. Just another perk of the job I guess. Take care of yourself out there.:like:
You too brotha! Hopefully y’all are well stocked on PPE and cleaners/sanitizers. We’re running out of all of that now ‍♂

GreenZJ

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR....Jeep #10
Thanks for everything you and all of our other first responders do! We're gonna get through this thanks to people like all of you.
You guys too! Staying open and keeping people working is what’s keeping this economy afloat! I thank you for that

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
You too brotha! Hopefully y’all are well stocked on PPE and cleaners/sanitizers. We’re running out of all of that now ‍♂
When this first started, our command staff ordered a metric s**t ton of supplies. We are doing good for now, but if it lasts too many more months we will have to start re-evaluating for sure. I think we may be through the worst buying frenzy though. It seems like folks have calmed down a bit around here and left more supplies on the shelves as compared to a month ago.

Aberk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Viper, 2020 Rubicon JT
2) Re-post the contest image (pictured above) on either Instagram or Facebook (or both to increase your chances of being selected) along with these rules in your caption (make sure to copy and paste from ** to **). You can continue to re-post up to once per week on either platform to also increase your chances of being selected. Make sure to include the Hashtag #claytonoffroadgiveaway at the end of your post as this is how we will be selecting the winner!

I don't understand the underlined part. Can you reply with what needs to be copied and pasted in to the caption in addition to the image?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
2) Re-post the contest image (pictured above) on either Instagram or Facebook (or both to increase your chances of being selected) along with these rules in your caption (make sure to copy and paste from ** to **). You can continue to re-post up to once per week on either platform to also increase your chances of being selected. Make sure to include the Hashtag #claytonoffroadgiveaway at the end of your post as this is how we will be selecting the winner!

I don't understand the underlined part. Can you reply with what needs to be copied and pasted in to the caption in addition to the image?
That particular part refers to if you would also like to participate on Instagram and Facebook, basically you just have to copy and paste the rules from beginning to end, marked by the **. Hopefully that helps!

meenone69

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Ram Power Wagon, 2016 Challenger SRT 392
20200402_115810.jpg
We need one because momma's wishlist is much larger than her budget!!! And because my shed is not yet quite full of take off Jeep parts...hehehe.

Aberk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That particular part refers to if you would also like to participate on Instagram and Facebook, basically you just have to copy and paste the rules from beginning to end, marked by the **. Hopefully that helps!
oooohhhhhhhh. I think I missed the starting "**"

Aberk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So I don't drag my skid plates over stuff like this anymore and b/c I put all my mod money in the market buying low, so it will be awhile before I can do anything with it!

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
So I don't drag my skid plates over stuff like this anymore and b/c I put all my mod money in the market buying low, so it will be awhile before I can do anything with it!

Well that's not a bad place to put your money :like:

Sponsored

fourlow78

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'77 J10, '20 Gladiator Rubicon, '62 Ford Fairlane
Vehicle Showcase
wdCZJKs.jpg

It's time for the snow to go and the top to come off. A nice change in altitude would be welcome as well. I just can't stand stock anymore.
Sponsored