Jeep Lift Kit and Fox Shocks Giveaway!

KirkG

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 2017 F-150, 2019 JLUR
Welp:) I am planning on a Clayton kit for my JL and I just ordered a JT that will get a Clayton kit down the road, so picking up a contest win would absolutely be cool:rock:
Thank you very much for the contest
Jeep Gladiator Jeep Lift Kit and Fox Shocks Giveaway! 5584B2B3-E240-42DB-8604-BB82A681CCDC

LoJac963

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I would love a lift kit to represent Clayton. I am a RN and have been fighting the good fight in Arizona with all the COVID issues going on. I have a lot of plans for my JT, first Jeep for me and I have fallen in love!

Thanks for the opportunity!!

20200417_094228.jpg

Matstock4

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2017 Toyota Sienna, 1989 Turbo Trans Am
Jeep Gladiator Jeep Lift Kit and Fox Shocks Giveaway! IMG_8555

A great shot of why I need the 3.5in Overland Plus in my life!! Couldn't get the belly over. Still had a great time and still trying to put those pennies together for that lift!

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
In the exact same boat. Placed an order early last week. Build date of late June and have already started planning the mods. At the top of the list is a Clayton lift, so would be awesome to win one. Although my wife would have a much cooler vehicle than me given that this will be hers..
Congrats on the purchase :like:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Welp:) I am planning on a Clayton kit for my JL and I just ordered a JT that will get a Clayton kit down the road, so picking up a contest win would absolutely be cool:rock:
Thank you very much for the contest
You're a smart man ;)

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR

A great shot of why I need the 3.5in Overland Plus in my life!! Couldn't get the belly over. Still had a great time and still trying to put those pennies together for that lift!
Best of luck!

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I would love a lift kit to represent Clayton. I am a RN and have been fighting the good fight in Arizona with all the COVID issues going on. I have a lot of plans for my JT, first Jeep for me and I have fallen in love!

Thanks for the opportunity!!

Thank you for what you do!

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
LAST CHANCE!!!!

One week from today we will be selecting our winner completely at random from one of the participating forums and platforms to win a complete Clayton Off Road Overland Plus Lift Kit and a set of Fox 2.0 Performance Series Shocks!

If you haven't entered yet for a chance to win, ENTER NOW! All you have to do is post a picture of your Jeep and tell us why you want to win. Easy!

If you have already entered, I want to know the first place you would take your newly lifted Jeep after quarantine is over!

Good luck everybody! :)

Sponsored

Indavis01

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2016 Volvo Xc90 Polestar
Occupation
Finder of bad stuff and people.
Vehicle Showcase
Because 37's and a more aggressive lift would be awesome!

IMG_2297.jpg

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
LAST CHANCE!!!!

One week from today we will be selecting our winner completely at random from one of the participating forums and platforms to win a complete Clayton Off Road Overland Plus Lift Kit and a set of Fox 2.0 Performance Series Shocks!

If you haven't entered yet for a chance to win, ENTER NOW! All you have to do is post a picture of your Jeep and tell us why you want to win. Easy!

If you have already entered, I want to know the first place you would take your newly lifted Jeep after quarantine is over!

Good luck everybody! :)
The beach! 100% the beach. But also local off-road park uwharrie. I had plans to get out to EJS this year but that was canceled :-/. With the little sprout on the way not sure when we can get back out there but that is our next big trip!
Sponsored