Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
2020 Giveaway.jpg

Clayton Off Road Jeep Lift Kit and Fox Shocks Giveaway!

PRIZE:

• Clayton Off Road Overland Plus Series Lift Kit for either JK, JL, or JT model Jeep of your choice. (2.5", 3.5", and 4.5" kits available)
  • Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP Shocks Set for either JK, JL, or JT model Jeep of your choice.
Check out all of our available Jeep Suspension Systems HERE.

PRODUCT DETAILS:

Clayton Off Roads' Overland Plus Series Lift Kit is a complete, fully adjustable, 100% bolt on system that makes for a factory like ride on-road and the most capable Jeep you've ever owned off-road.

Using only 100% Made-In-The-USA high quality parts and materials, this kit contains all eight fully adjustable control arms, front and rear adjustable track bars, front and rear coil springs, bump stops, sway bar end links, and brand new brake lines and brake line extensions on 3.5" and 4.5" kits.

All 8 of the adjustable control arms included in our Overland Plus kits feature our Dual Durometer Giiro Joint Bushings on both ends. These are our free pivoting, self-lubricating, self-centering, silent in operation and maintenance free bushings that make our kits ride like butter no matter what's underneath your vehicle.

RULES:
1) Make sure you’re following @claytonoffroad on Instagram and/or like and follow our page on Facebook.

2) Re-post the contest image (pictured above) on either Instagram or Facebook (or both to increase your chances of being selected) along with these rules in your caption (make sure to copy and paste from ** to **). You can continue to re-post up to once per week on either platform to also increase your chances of being selected. Make sure to include the Hashtag #claytonoffroadgiveaway at the end of your post as this is how we will be selecting the winner!

OR

For those that do not use either Instagram or Facebook, simply post a picture of your Jeep below and tell us why you'd like to win!

3) You can still participate even if you have recently purchased a Suspension System from us anytime this year (2020). If you are selected as our winner, we will refund you the full purchase price of your kit!

One lucky winner will be selected completely at random on Monday, May 4th from either Instagram, Facebook or this forum (from this thread)! We will first choose which platform the winner will be selected from at random. Then we will randomly select the winner and confirm that the selected participant followed all contest rules :).

Good luck everybody and stay healthy! **

For those that do not use either Instagram or Facebook, simply post a picture of your Jeep below and tell us why you would like to win!

If you have any questions about the giveaway or our products, feel free to give us a call at (203) 691 8593 as we are still available to talk and ship orders at this time!

Sponsored

Last edited:

DougM55

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
I’d love to win a Clayton lift kit. I’ve heard they were the best!

My wife thinks she’s cool with her fancy C7 Z51 Stingray while all I have is a basic, stock Stingray Gladiator.

Every time we see a lifted Gladiator on 37s my wife says, “That truck looks awesome! It’s too bad you have such a little truck.” I feel like such a loser.

Clayton, you can help me win favor with my wife. Maybe she’d fall in love with me again is I had a cool truck too! But if not I could at least ford more than 30” of my tears as I ride off into solitude. Come on, Clayton, you’re my last hope!

95ED1C45-FF9D-4264-A798-48557F833BB9.jpeg

86DE4FB2-CADF-4959-A69D-FBF9C4D6FE24.jpeg

Sponsored

Incommando

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sport max tow Sting-gray, ‘95 YJ
I could use this kit because Clayton makes the best kits out there...

915DD117-671D-4BD9-8C55-CCE7CD9E68ED.jpeg

DesertShot

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon JT (White)
I am absolutely in for this. This is my first jeep and I am really excited to build it up over time and go on some real adventures.

20200128_171753_20200330162807976.jpg

Had to add a flex pic in here. Could really use a lift though....cough cough..

20200403_181306.jpg

Last edited:

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Need a lift to clear 37" tires!!!!!!!! and to tell everyone how awesome Clayton stuff is!!!!!!!!! #claytonoffroadgiveaway
JTR in water.png

Last edited:

Sponsored

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
I don’t instagram... horrible site... ... next ya’ll want a tikitock video along with our first borne kiddo... that said here’s the queen.

87B879E7-3514-4FCE-A1E2-44F01C5860B3.jpeg

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
I have a baby on the way and am about to be a first time dad. No more money in the budget for a new suspension.

upload_2020-3-31_7-14-41.jpeg