ajmg8trNC

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sting Gray
2020 Giveaway.jpg

Clayton Off Road Jeep Lift Kit and Fox Shocks Giveaway!

PRIZE:

• Clayton Off Road Overland Plus Series Lift Kit for either JK, JL, or JT model Jeep of your choice. (2.5", 3.5", and 4.5" kits available)
  • Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP Shocks Set for either JK, JL, or JT model Jeep of your choice.
Check out all of our available Jeep Suspension Systems HERE.

PRODUCT DETAILS:

Clayton Off Roads' Overland Plus Series Lift Kit is a complete, fully adjustable, 100% bolt on system that makes for a factory like ride on-road and the most capable Jeep you've ever owned off-road.

Using only 100% Made-In-The-USA high quality parts and materials, this kit contains all eight fully adjustable control arms, front and rear adjustable track bars, front and rear coil springs, bump stops, sway bar end links, and brand new brake lines and brake line extensions on 3.5" and 4.5" kits.

All 8 of the adjustable control arms included in our Overland Plus kits feature our Dual Durometer Giiro Joint Bushings on both ends. These are our free pivoting, self-lubricating, self-centering, silent in operation and maintenance free bushings that make our kits ride like butter no matter what's underneath your vehicle.

RULES:
1) Make sure you’re following @claytonoffroad on Instagram and/or like and follow our page on Facebook.

2) Re-post the contest image (pictured above) on either Instagram or Facebook (or both to increase your chances of being selected) along with these rules in your caption (make sure to copy and paste from ** to **). You can continue to re-post up to once per week on either platform to also increase your chances of being selected. Make sure to include the Hashtag #claytonoffroadgiveaway at the end of your post as this is how we will be selecting the winner!

OR

For those that do not use either Instagram or Facebook, simply post a picture of your Jeep below and tell us why you'd like to win!

3) You can still participate even if you have recently purchased a Suspension System from us anytime this year (2020). If you are selected as our winner, we will refund you the full purchase price of your kit!

One lucky winner will be selected completely at random on Monday, May 4th from either Instagram, Facebook or this forum (from this thread)! We will first choose which platform the winner will be selected from at random. Then we will randomly select the winner and confirm that the selected participant followed all contest rules :).

Good luck everybody and stay healthy! **

For those that do not use either Instagram or Facebook, simply post a picture of your Jeep below and tell us why you would like to win!

If you have any questions about the giveaway or our products, feel free to give us a call at (203) 691 8593 as we are still available to talk and ship orders at this time!
Jeep Gladiator Jeep Lift Kit and Fox Shocks Giveaway! C37BFF97-4F6C-46F1-8AA4-4B35245C4DC6

Just got my new Gladiator this month for my 40th bday!! Doesn’t she look stock! She’d love to sit higher and breath fresher air. She’s asking for a new pair of shoes, but she’s not ready for it. They have so much growing up to do.
Sponsored

Jim1119

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Overland
Jeep Gladiator Jeep Lift Kit and Fox Shocks Giveaway! C37BFF97-4F6C-46F1-8AA4-4B35245C4DC6

PRIZE:

• Clayton Off Road Overland Plus Series Lift Kit for either JK, JL, or JT model Jeep of your choice. (2.5", 3.5", and 4.5" kits available)
  • Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP Shocks Set for either JK, JL, or JT model Jeep of your choice.

PRODUCT DETAILS:

Clayton Off Roads' Overland Plus Series Lift Kit is a complete, fully adjustable, 100% bolt on system that makes for a factory like ride on-road and the most capable Jeep you've ever owned off-road.

Using only 100% Made-In-The-USA high quality parts and materials, this kit contains all eight fully adjustable control arms, front and rear adjustable track bars, front and rear coil springs, bump stops, sway bar end links, and brand new brake lines and brake line extensions on 3.5" and 4.5" kits.

All 8 of the adjustable control arms included in our Overland Plus kits feature our Dual Durometer Giiro Joint Bushings on both ends. These are our free pivoting, self-lubricating, self-centering, silent in operation and maintenance free bushings that make our kits ride like butter no matter what's underneath your vehicle.

RULES:
1) Make sure you’re following @claytonoffroad on Instagram and/or like and follow our page on Facebook.

2) Re-post the contest image (pictured above) on either Instagram or Facebook (or both to increase your chances of being selected) along with these rules in your caption (make sure to copy and paste from ** to **). You can continue to re-post up to once per week on either platform to also increase your chances of being selected. Make sure to include the Hashtag #claytonoffroadgiveaway at the end of your post as this is how we will be selecting the winner!

OR

For those that do not use either Instagram or Facebook, simply post a picture of your Jeep below and tell us why you'd like to win!

3) You can still participate even if you have recently purchased a Suspension System from us anytime this year (2020). If you are selected as our winner, we will refund you the full purchase price of your kit!

One lucky winner will be selected completely at random on Monday, May 4th from either Instagram, Facebook or this forum (from this thread)! We will first choose which platform the winner will be selected from at random. Then we will randomly select the winner and confirm that the selected participant followed all contest rules :).

For those that do not use either Instagram or Facebook, simply post a picture of your Jeep below and tell us why you would like to win!

If you have any questions about the giveaway or our products, feel free to give us a call at (203) 691 8593 as we are still available to talk and ship orders at this time!
Well, I’d like to win for probably the same reasons as everyone else. My Gladiator looks too much like a minivan and not enough like a Jeep, and I’d like to be able to do some real off-roading. A lift kit gets me there as I have saved enough for the tires and wheels.

Jeep Gladiator Jeep Lift Kit and Fox Shocks Giveaway! B3E3085C-F24D-4D4E-B74B-266AD99713DC

joshua27

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
I’d like to win your lift kit because I currently have a shitty 2.5” RC spacer lift. I need a real lift kit.

Jeep Gladiator Jeep Lift Kit and Fox Shocks Giveaway! 240F45E0-32FA-463B-9E73-9479DA766FE8

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
LAST CHANCE!!!!

One week from today we will be selecting our winner completely at random from one of the participating forums and platforms to win a complete Clayton Off Road Overland Plus Lift Kit and a set of Fox 2.0 Performance Series Shocks!

If you haven't entered yet for a chance to win, ENTER NOW! All you have to do is post a picture of your Jeep and tell us why you want to win. Easy!

If you have already entered, I want to know the first place you would take your newly lifted Jeep after quarantine is over!

Good luck everybody! :)
I want to win because then it’ll be too tall for the boss to get into. Then I’ll use the lift savings to buy some nice step sliders so we’re both happy! Thanks for the contest guys!

Jeep Gladiator Jeep Lift Kit and Fox Shocks Giveaway! AD87E4AA-AF8B-43BA-B83B-390E6CC9D1EC

Sponsored

Matstock4

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2017 Toyota Sienna, 1989 Turbo Trans Am
2020 Giveaway.jpg

PRIZE:

PRODUCT DETAILS:

RULES:

OR

The boys definitely need a lift! Help them or me out!!

IMG_20200501_180826430_HDR.jpg

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Our winner has been selected!

After randomly selecting four finalists, one from each of the participating online forums and social media platforms, we randomly selected our 1st Place Winner to receive one of our very popular Overland+ Complete Suspension Systems and a set of Fox 2.0 Performance Series Shocks!

Our four finalists are:

HomesteadRubi - JL Wrangler Forum

@double J – Jeep Gladiator Forum

Dees.life – Instagram

Kevin Brady - Facebook

We wanted to make sure each of our four finalists got a little something for coming so close, so our non-winning finalists will receive a one time use 25% off Clayton Off Road Gift Certificate as well as some free Clayton Swag! Make sure you reach out to us via a private message/direct message to give us your shipping information and email address!

With all of that being said... Our Grand Prize winner is Kevin Brady from Facebook! We filmed a video randomly selecting our winner that you can check out over on our Facebook and Instagram accounts. Congratulations Kevin!

Thank you to everybody who participated, we had a lot of fun seeing so many people get involved and have already started planning for our next online Giveaway! We will try our best to do something to this size a few times a year, but we will be doing a number of slightly smaller giveaways once a month with some of our other products like our Fully Adjustable Track Bars, sets of Control Arms, maybe some Skid Plate Systems, let us know what you guys would like to see!

Thanks again and check back soon to see what our next Giveaway will be! If you are interested in placing any orders with us, feel free to give us a call at the shop at (203) 691 8593. All of our kits and products are still shipping within 24-48 hours of placing your order.

-Clayton Off Road

KirkG

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 2017 F-150, 2019 JLUR
Congratulations to the winner:like:

Jsands

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Gladiator
Jeep Gladiator Jeep Lift Kit and Fox Shocks Giveaway! 20200324_074317

I am a full time FF that does not get paid well enough to afford this new beautiful JT if it wasn't for my awsome wife. If I could afford it I would purchase a Clayton lift as that is what I had on my JK years ago. If I win the lift I would attend Jeep Jamborees and local NEA sponsored events and maybe get out to Easter Jeep Safari next year with Clayton decals on my rig. If I don't will I will have to do a spacer lift for now until I can afford a real lift kit. Thanks for the chance!

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Jeep Gladiator Jeep Lift Kit and Fox Shocks Giveaway! 20200324_074317

I am a full time FF that does not get paid well enough to afford this new beautiful JT if it wasn't for my awsome wife. If I could afford it I would purchase a Clayton lift as that is what I had on my JK years ago. If I win the lift I would attend Jeep Jamborees and local NEA sponsored events and maybe get out to Easter Jeep Safari next year with Clayton decals on my rig. If I don't will I will have to do a spacer lift for now until I can afford a real lift kit. Thanks for the chance!
Beautiful truck! I don't think that I have seen a blue JT yet... Unfortunately the contest is over, however we are planning to do some more in the future and we can always see what we can do to help you out if you give us a call! 203 691 8593

Sponsored

Wrludlow

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Jeep Gladiator Jeep Lift Kit and Fox Shocks Giveaway! MVIMG_20200422_165019
This give away would give me the perfect justification to my wife to upgrade from my highway tires.

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Jeep Gladiator Jeep Lift Kit and Fox Shocks Giveaway! MVIMG_20200422_165019
This give away would give me the perfect justification to my wife to upgrade from my highway tires.
Giveaway has unfortunately ended, but we will be doing some more soon!