JT, WK2, ole' Ram

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
Not my taste, but I found some more images...

_nc_ohc=12UqDa2M1OAAX8ire2d&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.jpg
_nc_ohc=6pdYAwm5NXwAX8XJTzy&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.jpg
_nc_ohc=iM-MOJUp5w4AX_1Rio-&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.jpg
_nc_ohc=iLUnsYY4qcAAX_INu8E&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.jpg

bd100

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT, WK2, ole' Ram
The original halogen lights have reflectors on the sides. Some states may require that the replacement lights also have reflectors. It's probably a good idea either way. Small stick-ons may be sufficient.

sarguy1941

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I actually like them. When I break one of my halogen ones that's what I'll order. I'm fine with the utility style look.

Klicht87

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Veteran/DoD Program Analyst
I just messaged the company and asked if they could paint match to my Zenith silver Willys. If they can I may pull the trigger and be a guinea pig to show how they look painted. I don't have the sensors so what's turning off a few people doesn't really matter to me. I'll follow up when I hear back.

Sponsored

Klicht87

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
So I got a really quick reply from the Jeepsteel company. They still do not have the connectors on them. I did some digging on part numbers and found the connector if anyone follows through with this purchase and wants the connector (mouser.com). I still need to find the female pins for the wires to go into the connector. After thinking about it, I don't really think the paint matched housing would look all that great. I do like the contrasting black on my silver gladiator. I'm still on the fence on purchasing these.
Jeep Gladiator JeepSteel flush tail lights 1655140701755

Klicht87

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
So I got a really quick reply from the Jeepsteel company. They still do not have the connectors on them. I did some digging on part numbers and found the connector if anyone follows through with this purchase and wants the connector (mouser.com). I still need to find the female pins for the wires to go into the connector. After thinking about it, I don't really think the paint matched housing would look all that great. I do like the contrasting black on my silver gladiator. I'm still on the fence on purchasing these.
Jeep Gladiator JeepSteel flush tail lights 1655140701755
I’m dumb. If anything the best option is to just snip the factory tail light connector and us that
Sponsored