JeepSteel flush tail lights

GRAN1TE JT

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport S
Wow I’ve been looking for something like this, thank you for sharing! I’d love to get paint matched ones for my granite jt
Sponsored

GRAN1TE JT

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport S
I reached out to the company asking for more pics and they sent these!
Still kinda growing on me
F8BF4773-6C1B-420E-8EC5-9BFAB9CD9B59.png
5DC48EF1-2118-4D9D-A716-AFD0BDFB15CE.png

Trout Safari

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
Overall I like the look and think it would be better in a color match. A big improvement for me would be if the plate was round to match the corner of the Jeep body instead of an straight angle corner. If they introduce one with a sensor and rounded I would consider it.

Sponsored

bd100

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT, WK2, ole' Ram
An advantage here is that there are a number of other options for the oval light with reverse. Various styles. Easy and cheap to replace if segments go out, especially if you wire in a few connectors. But some have iffy reviews.

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
I'd love them if they were more flush on the side and took a generic oval light. Pair that with some low backup lights in the reflector space and I'd say you have a pretty good trail rig combo.

bd100

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT, WK2, ole' Ram
They do seem to take a generic oval light. In fact I think I found the light they seem to come with. Search for Partsam, but again read the reviews.

Jason Oliver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Mohave, '18 Jeep Renegade Trail Hawk
Occupation
Approaching Retirement
Kinda like them - sort of a modern take on an old school design. I would like to see a video of them in action, and have them be plug and play.

Sponsored

IanNubbit

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL 2 Door Sport 6MT & 2022 JT 6MT Sport
Occupation
Mopar Dealer Tech
An advantage here is that there are a number of other options for the oval light with reverse. Various styles. Easy and cheap to replace if segments go out, especially if you wire in a few connectors. But some have iffy reviews.
This is what has me interested. Universal and repairable. Would like to offer a bare set. Bare metal and no lights or wiring. I’d swap my connector to Deutsch connectors and supply higher quality lights and put reverse lights in the bumper. Would be nice to see them offer a universal light bracket in the reflector space as well

21Moja

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Master Distiller
I think they would look good color matched but no sensor is a deal killer for me. I will be interested to see a price with a sensor cutout, seems as though that cutout adds 100+ to the price...

I would like to see the front bumper without the stinger as well...

JTR178

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Occupation
5-0
The more I look at these the more I like them. Even though the lens is different it still gives old school J10 vibes.

Fouts

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Truck Driver
Anyone buy these yet? Wondering how they seal and if the 2 screws are enough to hold them? Also how was the install, mainly wiring them up?

BlueScapegoat

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 ST185, 04 Ram SRT10, SC'd 05 Rubi, 22 JTRD
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Gladiator JeepSteel flush tail lights 5DC48EF1-2118-4D9D-A716-AFD0BDFB15CE

And yes....Oracle stuff looks cool, but after the heated headlight debacle....never again.
Oh man were those cluster ones on the TJ a few years back Oracle brand? I just remember the massive fallout from their QC seriously lacking. None of those lights made it a year without leds burning out.

I did full corner armor on my TJ and just drilled out the tub and flush mounted round Truck-Lite leds instead. I installed Truck-Lite headlights in my TJ when they were a new product as well, and they're still perfect.

Would love to see Truck-Lite come up with something for the JT, but they seem to focus more on less model-specific products. But man their stuff is quality.
Sponsored