John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
CHRISTMAS REEF!
KVxsOl-_YqssoPINo7bdpIjjjAbU1yg5zAr5xnAsgc1IGMAyaB977ioKRutgoeHPheGab_7q3nBAEt_spi=w1178-h883-no.jpg

0Sa4isrghzIOmlZrIv4vgfsfblbviMfe7TdQ2hQlWMhL-V-vQvsnpwHo92953oizyemBIjQSdOlEksJqgc=w1178-h883-no.jpg

Oq_G4mx8I_-IozY3kKMhBobUZaC5lP6MKB44__4dZSdRWswGY_pfZ6CkS-GgQQKyT4FV15wDjO03WtFBlv=w1178-h883-no.jpg

cause CHRISTMAS Bro... :like:

Sponsored

OP
OP
JP1

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
Glad to see you’ve slowed yourself down on the extra goodies JP ...
ya, a bit.

i think @JP1 is taking a break from Gladiator Forum @spenchey ....he's probably stocking up for xmas!
I needed to back away, it's busy time at work, AND I just got tired of all the entitled "You are supposed to wipe my ass cause I'm a lazy millennial" bullshit.

First step is admitting you have a problem... :rock:
problem?
where?

I am sure the first step is Denial which @JP1 is definitely in LOL
douche...
:LOL:

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
ya, a bit.

I needed to back away, it's busy time at work, AND I just got tired of all the entitled "You are supposed to wipe my ass cause I'm a lazy millennial" bullshit.

problem?
where?

douche...
:LOL:
Well glad you're alive and didn't smash your jeep up! :LOL:

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Firecracker Red Gladiator LE
Well glad you're alive and didn't smash your jeep up! :LOL:
LOL I doubt he would smash it up now that it is all fortified with all the mods he has made... I figured he found himself a new lady and you know how "bros before hos" is just a saying until the dude finds one hahaha... Well, good to hear you are alive and well!

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
LOL I doubt he would smash it up now that it is all fortified with all the mods he has made... I figured he found himself a new lady and you know how "bros before hos" is just a saying until the dude finds one hahaha... Well, good to hear you are alive and well!
Hard to get in a wreck with all those lights.

It's like the Griswold Family Xmas Mobile. :CWL:

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
CHRISTMAS REEF!
KVxsOl-_YqssoPINo7bdpIjjjAbU1yg5zAr5xnAsgc1IGMAyaB977ioKRutgoeHPheGab_7q3nBAEt_spi=w1178-h883-no.jpg

0Sa4isrghzIOmlZrIv4vgfsfblbviMfe7TdQ2hQlWMhL-V-vQvsnpwHo92953oizyemBIjQSdOlEksJqgc=w1178-h883-no.jpg

Oq_G4mx8I_-IozY3kKMhBobUZaC5lP6MKB44__4dZSdRWswGY_pfZ6CkS-GgQQKyT4FV15wDjO03WtFBlv=w1178-h883-no.jpg

cause CHRISTMAS Bro... :like:
Does that wreath have lights, or is that Tinsel? Please don't let it be Tinsel

Sponsored

OP
OP
JP1

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
Does that wreath have lights, or is that Tinsel? Please don't let it be Tinsel
I have battery powered LEDs, but that pic was just the tinsel.

jncomatrix

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 GLADIATOR LE Black, 1996 XJ 4.0 5.5" long arm, 2003 Matrix XRS,
Occupation
Commercial Vehicle Director
Anyone have issues with their Pulsar? I have close to 7,000 miles with mine. Got a check engine light and service ESC code the other day. Cleared the code with my scan tool, but they both came back today. Pulled the Pulsar to go to the dealership but the lights were gone after putting everything back to stock (could just be disconnecting the neg battery cable) but drove for about 30 mins and still no lights. Headed to dealership to be safe.
I have had the pulsar in for at least 2500 miles. I had a light come on when in ECO setting. I was on surface streets under 25 mph rolling into a parking lot and the cel came on. Still was driving fine. Ran to Oreilly got the scan tool and pulled a p2127 pedal position sensor. Cleared the code and no more light. I had just put gas in that morning. I have been running premium fuel since just before the install. There was a period of time where the gladiator was just rolling without my foot on the pedal while in ECO mode. I will reach out to superchips today.

cgflyer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon MT, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Occupation
United States Coast Guard
I have had the pulsar in for at least 2500 miles. I had a light come on when in ECO setting. I was on surface streets under 25 mph rolling into a parking lot and the cel came on. Still was driving fine. Ran to Oreilly got the scan tool and pulled a p2127 pedal position sensor. Cleared the code and no more light. I had just put gas in that morning. I have been running premium fuel since just before the install. There was a period of time where the gladiator was just rolling without my foot on the pedal while in ECO mode. I will reach out to superchips today.
Superchips replaced my Pulsar about two weeks ago after my complaint about the Service Electronic Stability Control light and limp mode...pretty much no questions asked. As a company, they have been very nice to deal with.

Reactions: JP1

jncomatrix

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 GLADIATOR LE Black, 1996 XJ 4.0 5.5" long arm, 2003 Matrix XRS,
Occupation
Commercial Vehicle Director
Superchips replaced my Pulsar about two weeks ago after my complaint about the Service Electronic Stability Control light and limp mode...pretty much no questions asked. As a company, they have been very nice to deal with.
Superchips said they have heard of this code come up before. Some cant be reset then the unit has to be swapped out. If you are able to reset and clear the cel...continue on no swap needed in their eyes.

OP
OP
JP1

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
After watching this, I've decided @Oscar Indy harvests Rocky Mountain Oysters without using his hands... :lipssealed:
His little video about highway driving just cost me another grand in parts. :crying:
4.88s on the way...:rock:
Sponsored