Sponsored

FREEZE451

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave | 2021 Grand Cherokee L
I'll add not once has mine rolled up the windows or rolled them down.

I tapped the door harness, thought I needed to so maybe that was pointless.

For power I used the cigarette lighter - so the issue of the windows going up after locking them isn't issue for me, as the lighter is only on when the ignition is on or so I belive :CWL:

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, 1971 J4000, a bunch of other stuff
For power I used the cigarette lighter - so the issue of the windows going up after locking them isn't issue for me, as the lighter is only on when the ignition is on or so I belive :CWL:
Correct: unless modified, the aux. power outlet is only on with accessories/ignition.
And without a hot-all-the-time power feed, you wonā€™t see any lock/unlock features.

Kevin

cturrisi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEV JT370 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Self Employeed
Has anyone had any luck contacting them? I received a module for a Toyota and have sent 4 emails and tried calling the phone number numerous times with no luck. I ended up filing a claim with PayPal and got my money back. Unfortunately I donā€˜t have the auto window module that I need and want.

Sponsored

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Has anyone had any luck contacting them? I received a module for a Toyota and have sent 4 emails and tried calling the phone number numerous times with no luck. I ended up filing a claim with PayPal and got my money back. Unfortunately I donā€˜t have the auto window module that I need and want.
They were selling modules on eBay. I contacted them there and the response was prompt.

Kevin

cturrisi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEV JT370 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Self Employeed
Thanks. Iā€™ll try contacting them there. I bought directly from their web page.

dlong1119

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Installed the module in my 4xe this evening and I'm getting some strange behavior. The one-touch up/down work fine from the center stack controls, but the lock/unlock buttons, remote or passive entry button don't seem to be working right. Making this even stranger, if I have the all the windows down and shut off the Jeep, the rear windows automatically roll up and sometimes the fronts go up about an inch.

The unlock/lock/unlock sequence will roll down the front windows. The lock/lock doesn't seem to do anything.

Any ideas? I tapped the beige/green (gray) and light green/green (purple) wires at the driver's door.

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There is a delay between the front windows and the rear windows; you need to be patient. Typically the rear windows will follow the front windows (or vice versa) after ~10 seconds.
Make sure the module is powered by a constant 12V source.
Other than that, try contacting 3WLiners.

Kevin

phxarchitect

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Rubicon
Thanks for the add to the group!

Anyone ever receive a service engine p2538 code after installing the auto-up? I wired direct to the battery and everything appears to be working but then the service engine light came on... I cleared it and it came right back the next time I drove the vehicle... I cleared it a 2nd time and plugged the power into one of my factory AUX switches and sure enough the code popped back up on my first drive... reset a 3rd time and unplugged the Window Power Module power and no more codes for 2 days...

Not a Gladiator but a 2022 4xe Wrangler Rubicon... but I can't seem to find any good information on this system anyplace else so any help/advice is greatly appreciated!!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜06 CRV, ā€˜14 Mazda3, ā€˜20 JTR (Gator)
Thanks for the add to the group!

Anyone ever receive a service engine p2538 code after installing the auto-up? I wired direct to the battery and everything appears to be working but then the service engine light came on... I cleared it and it came right back the next time I drove the vehicle... I cleared it a 2nd time and plugged the power into one of my factory AUX switches and sure enough the code popped back up on my first drive... reset a 3rd time and unplugged the Window Power Module power and no more codes for 2 days...

Not a Gladiator but a 2022 4xe Wrangler Rubicon... but I can't seem to find any good information on this system anyplace else so any help/advise is greatly appreciated!!
Sounds like a trip to the dealer is in orderā€¦

phxarchitect

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Rubicon
@ gatorized .... Unfortunately the dealer wont be able to do anything about a aftermarket accessory that is creating a voltage issue with the vehicle. I reconnected the window module after waiting 2 days and immediately the error code came back, perhaps there is another source to draw power that can be connected to?

phxarchitect

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Rubicon
Just a quick update: I reached out to 3W liners who responded to me quickly and is sending a replacement module. Hopefully this solves the issue.

phxarchitect

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Rubicon
well.. no luck with the new module, after having the unit unplugged for a couple of weeks and no issue as soon as I plugged in the replacement module the error immediately returned after the first restart - seems the code is caused by the unit drawing power while the vehicle is turned off?

The good news is the seller 3w was very responsible and refunded my money so props to them for standing up and supporting their product but sure wish there was a solution of where to pull power as I really had high hopes for this system... something the Jeep really should have come with form the factory.

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
...I wired direct to the battery and everything appears to be working but then the service engine light came on...
I connected mine to the 12V auxiliary plug, after wiring the plug for a constant 12V.

Not a Gladiator but a 2022 4xe Wrangler Rubicon... but I can't seem to find any good information on this system anyplace else so any help/advice is greatly appreciated!!
You'll probably have to find wiring information specific to the 4xe, as I imagine it's electrical systems have some major differences from the standard JL/JT.

Kevin
Sponsored