JT Rubicon Suspension Noise??

JeepTodd

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Galadiator Rubicon & Jeep Wrangler
I searched forum and could not find this topic. Recently, whenever I drive over small bump or pothole it sounds like something is lose. At first i thought it was the 2x6 board spacer I placed in the bed as that is what it sounds like, but know that is not it. My son is visiting and immediately said suspension needs repair once he heard the noise. JT drives fine with less than 3k miles. B4 I waste a day to take it in, was wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

Thanks for your help!

Todd
Sponsored

Last edited:

ZTMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150, 2016 JKU WW
Have anything under your rear seat in the storage compartment? Check spare tire mount? etc...

jjmstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE
I have a rattle similar to yours and I will be taking it to the dealer after the holidays

OP
OP
JeepTodd

JeepTodd

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Galadiator Rubicon & Jeep Wrangler
Have anything under your rear seat in the storage compartment? Check spare tire mount? etc...
Thanks for the response - Yes, I checked that. Backseat compartment empty, jack is secure and spare is tight. When pressing up & down while JT stationary, no noise...!! I can't figure this out. Please keep ideas coming

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
I searched forum and could not find this topic. Recently, whenever I drive over small bump or pothole it sounds like something is lose. At first i thought it was the 2x6 board spacer I placed in the bed as that is what it sounds like, but know that is not it. My son is visiting and immediately said suspension needs repair once he heard the noise. JT drives fine with less than 3k miles. B4 I waste a day to take it in, was wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

Thanks for your help!

Todd
Hello! If you do end up bringing it into the dealer and would like an extra layer of assistance while there, please feel free to let us know.

Kaitlin
Jeep Cares

I have a rattle similar to yours and I will be taking it to the dealer after the holidays
Hello! If you need help when you bring it into the dealer, feel free to let us know. We are happy to help.

Kaitlin
Jeep Cares

Sponsored

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
If you haven’t changed anything on your suspension, you should take it to the dealer. Let them deal with it... but if you have changed anything go through all those parts and re tighten them.
My .02

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Service Advisor
Anything ever come of this? I am having the exact same sound on my week old gladiator.
Sponsored